• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sage Mear's Interview on: Kat

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Oh come on you know it'd be adorable! Dante as a daddy XD having to take on responsibilities of a parent.
I think he would feed booze instead of milk to the poor newborn...:ermm: (And yes, I saw that too :p)

Btw, you realize this is us right now right?
tumblr_m4ww3j00qL1rxveb9o1_400.gif
This is the funniest flamewar I've participated in. After all, it's just harmless fun, isn't it? *sends love*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Forgive me fellow VxK fans, but I must rejoice in your misery.

tumblr_mhjk6lC8nf1rnsme5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5h42yuBgF1qg9f9k.gif

Power of friendship and love runs deeper than romance baby! Yeah shipping until the afterlife!

And to be serious, I agree with you guys with the other stuff. Sage sounds like someone who really put a lot of effort into the role and enjoyed it by how she answered the questions [plus I think that was the best answer I've heard to that squirrel spunk thing ever :lol:]. I really hope they bring her back for a DmC2, it would suck if Kat just never appeared again. Even if she wasn't as big a main character for it I'd still want her in it, she's one of my favorite female characters in the series.

And for a character that doesn't fight, Kat's still got ovaries of steel! Sage too for bringing her to life! :cool:

Now where was I....oh yesh =D

tumblr_mkhwpvvJj81ryfipvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5h2stx5o11qg9f9k.gif

I ship it in bulk :D

I will never look at a turkey baster in the same way again :lol:

She is an awesome person, and Kat is definitely a character that doesn't deserve the 'one game' treatment.

*If anyone wants DantexKat XNA fan art just ask :3 Got some on my deviant art account

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I think he would feed booze instead of milk to the poor newborn...:ermm: (And yes, I saw that too :p)
This is the funniest flamewar I've participated in. After all, it's just harmless fun, isn't it? *sends love*
Aw no Dante wouldn't, he'd just, would suck at changing diapers and would hold baby all wrong until he figured it out. Oh rgjowjeowjwog it's too adorable to think about, him trying to be a real man.

This thread has really derailed o_o e-er quick! Talk about somehing Sagey!

...ironic you say that since my kid is due in July...:troll:
=D You're going to be a father? Aaaaw, congratulations! My brother and his girlfriend had a baby last year.

Just know you're going to be in for a handful for the next 18 years. I've had to babysit and that's been enough for me :lol:

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
Where has my thread gone LOL oh man everywhere I go theres shipping wars :p Even though it's not really a war!

I'm actually curious if Sage would pick Dante or Vergil for herself. Even if it was just fantasy and not based on how the characters would treat her.

Top Bottom