• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sage Mear's Interview on: Kat

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think we need to ask better questions. I can honestly say I couldn't think of anything better to ask ether.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
That was a really good read. It was nice of her to take time out and do that in a really detailed way. :D

Onecrazymonkey1

I thought it was a great interview. She seems like an intelligent, beautiful, kind woman and she gave some great answers. I would definitely look forward to seeing her in a sequel (hopefully) because I loved her character. I'm also pretty honored one of my questions was used yay!

I...... I... I also think I have to finally concede that Kat would pick Dante, so excuse me while I go cry in a corner now... :(
I'm still going to head canon Vergil though <.<

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
I thought it was a great interview. She seems like an intelligent, beautiful, kind woman and she gave some great answers. I would definitely look forward to seeing her in a sequel (hopefully) because I loved her character. I'm also pretty honored one of my questions was used yay!

I...... I... I also think I have to finally concede that Kat would pick Dante, so excuse me while I go cry in a corner now... :(

It's okay! Vergil is still my head canon for Kat too! But alas I think Kat and Dante is a must more plausible ship.

Hmm I thought the questions weren't that bad, and I was so pleased to find out she knew how to extract squirrel semen :p I want to make portals to limbo too!

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Here, here, don't cry... We must stay strong... We... must... .... ... *can't resist and joins in the crying*:'(
But I still hope Vergil and Kat gettheir memories back.... And then...

Apart from this, a really good interview! She really seemed enthusiast about her role as Kat, and surely got the character right. And those photos of her cosplaying Kat were amazing, and showed how much she loved her character.

yay, i'm happy that she answered one of my questions. I thought the interview was very good and that Sage found time to answer our questions too. Though i did feel sorry for Vergil :(

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
It's okay! Vergil is still my head canon for Kat too! But alas I think Kat and Dante is a must more plausible ship.

Here, here, don't cry... We must stay strong... We... must... .... ... *can't resist and joins in the crying*:'(
But I still hope Vergil and Kat gettheir memories back.... And then...

Forgive me fellow VxK fans, but I must rejoice in your misery.

tumblr_mhjk6lC8nf1rnsme5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5h42yuBgF1qg9f9k.gif

Power of friendship and love runs deeper than romance baby! Yeah shipping until the afterlife!

And to be serious, I agree with you guys with the other stuff. Sage sounds like someone who really put a lot of effort into the role and enjoyed it by how she answered the questions [plus I think that was the best answer I've heard to that squirrel spunk thing ever :lol:]. I really hope they bring her back for a DmC2, it would suck if Kat just never appeared again. Even if she wasn't as big a main character for it I'd still want her in it, she's one of my favorite female characters in the series.

And for a character that doesn't fight, Kat's still got ovaries of steel! Sage too for bringing her to life! :cool:

Now where was I....oh yesh =D

tumblr_mkhwpvvJj81ryfipvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5h2stx5o11qg9f9k.gif

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
When the actress who has access to little script details that we don't says "Dante x Kat for life!" ... Yeah, sorry guys, no Nero forced into the reboot as Vergil's kid. :troll: There's a reason all such references and ideas hinting at it were in fact DROPPED from DMC4's official final version.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
When the actress who has access to little script details that we don't says "Dante x Kat for life!" ... Yeah, sorry guys, no Nero forced into the reboot as Vergil's kid. :troll: There's a reason all such references and ideas hinting at it were in fact DROPPED from DMC4's official final version.
Hey, I'm just glad those theories that Mundus' spawn was Nero never came true. :p I don't want Nero forced in as anyone's kid.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I liked the interview and thought it was touching what she said at the end.

Funny thing is i thought of questions now to ask her about Kat's character that i didnt think of before :blush:

LysseC

Forgive me fellow VxK fans, but I must rejoice in your misery.
I fear I have to abandon this thread. My weak VxK shipping heart can stand only so much...:':)':)':)'(
I think I'll retire in my own fantasy bubble (aka the VxK thread, and The Chronicles of Vergil) where I can find solace from this cruel cruel world that made DxK canon. At least I have seen the VxK kiss, and can proudly use it as my avatar. Yesh.
Btw, Alittleacorn, you're cruel.:(

However, yeah, I'll try and forget for a moment that I'm a VxK shipper to the core, and I admit here and now that you people are right, and DxK is most probable now.
^Remember this post, people, because I'm not going to say it ever again. It just rips my heart out.

Sorry for being overly dramatic, you guys know that I'm just joking, right?;)
Not really....:'(

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I fear I have to abandon this thread. My weak VxK shipping heart can stand only so much...:':)':)':)'(
I think I'll retire in my own fantasy bubble (aka the VxK thread, and The Chronicles of Vergil) where I can find solace from this cruel cruel world that made DxK canon. At least I have seen the VxK kiss, and can proudly use it as my avatar. Yesh.
Btw, Alittleacorn, you're cruel.:(

However, yeah, I'll try and forget for a moment that I'm a VxK shipper to the core, and I admit here and now that you people are right, and DxK is most probable now.
^Remember this post, people, because I'm not going to say it ever again. It just rips my heart out.

Sorry for being overly dramatic, you guys know that I'm just joking, right?;)
Not really....:'(
Nuuuu don't cry! :'( *glomps* I was only kidding! I wasn't being anti shipping, it was just friendly banter that's all-wait, you were kidding!? God dammit you meanie! XD You had me going there

Anyway don't worry, even if neither ship becomes canon, they can live on in fanfiction, amv's, xnalara and fanart.

Observe:
tumblr_mlrxfuoKZT1rt7dy9o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mlrxfuoKZT1rt7dy9o1_1280.png

-Vickisigh's creation-

Hey, I'm just glad those theories that Mundus' spawn was Nero never came true. :p I don't want Nero forced in as anyone's kid.
Especially not Lilith and Mundus, god. I did really have a hunch though it would Trish or something.

I liked the interview and thought it was touching what she said at the end.

Funny thing is i thought of questions now to ask her about Kat's character that i didnt think of before :blush:
Actually, the question I asked her was directed at her, not Kat's character. I wish I'd been more direct about that lol.

And didn't it mentioned she has a twitter? You could still ask her things on there. I'm sure it said something about that at the end?

Maybe Nero can be Dante and Kat's kid....

LysseC

Nuuuu don't cry! :'( *glomps* I was only kidding! I wasn't being anti shipping, it was just friendly banter that's all-wait, you were kidding!? God dammit you meanie! XD You had me going there

Maybe Nero can be Dante and Kat's kid....
Hehe, I'm such good actress....:cool:

............And I noticed the white part, you know.... ;)
So I think I'll punish you with this....:devil:
images

Ha. See? At least THAT happened!
;)

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
And then Vergil went "f**k, emotions are bad, they got my parents screwed over...time to wipe our memories and cut off my balls! No little Neros for me!"

Sorry, but what's there is there.

LysseC

And then Vergil went "f**k, emotions are bad, they got my parents screwed over...time to wipe our memories and cut off my balls! No little Neros for me!"

Sorry, but what's there is there.
Yeah yeah. I know. I just like to live in this glorious past, because the present is just too hard on me.;)

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Hehe, I'm such good actress....:cool:

............And I noticed the white part, you know.... ;)
So I think I'll punish you with this....:devil:
images

Ha. See? At least THAT happened!
;)

AAAH! OH GOD IT BURNS!

And oh shi-I thought I deleted that Nero thing o.o.

Er...

Oh come on you know it'd be adorable! Dante as a daddy XD having to take on responsibilities of a parent.

Btw, you realize this is us right now right?
tumblr_m4ww3j00qL1rxveb9o1_400.gif

Top Bottom