• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Saddest cutscene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero101

Red Queen and Blue Rose
What was the saddest cutscene for you?

Mine was when Dante awakened his Devil Trigger.It's just cruel...:(

aoshi

Most of cut-scenes were depressing though flashy and charismatic.Mine has to dante and lady confrontation after vergil stabs arkham.

"You are jus a demon. Wat do u know about family?" - very rude and depressing.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
When Lady thinks that Dante killed Arkham and she is pouring her heart out as she tries to take out her frustration out on him. What I like to do during that scene is pretend that Dante is playing with her emotions not because he is an ass but because the loss of his mother took his humanity and his ability to care about anything anymore. Like
"I already lost everything I ever cared about so why should I take this or anything seriously?"

aoshi

I think depth of plot was not broken down into animations which left too many questions when i beat the game as to think wat exactly have i beaten in this game?

I am not saying that cut-scenes were not good. But all characters in game suffer and ending was not comprehensible.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;219755 said:
I cried when Vergil 'fell' off of that cliff.
(Yeah, Yeah pathetic i know...)

No it isn't. I did too, much as I despise the guy. :dry:

Nero101

Red Queen and Blue Rose
Wow...None foud the cutscene when Dante screams,turns DT,turns normal and falls on the ground because of the pain.Really sad.

aoshi

Nero101;219988 said:
Wow...None foud the cutscene when Dante screams,turns DT,turns normal and falls on the ground because of the pain.Really sad.

I found that sad too. As i said earlier, most of them were sad.On the bright, side, dante's attitude compensated for it.

Dante's intro before A&R Battle:

"Enough already, in case u did not get the hint, your guest wants to go through"

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Yup, I cried my eyes out when Vergil fell - I love games that get me all emotional.

I cry for days when I've finished a Final Fantasy game.

:(

Osaka

trollololol
Vergil'sB*tch;219755 said:
I cried when Vergil 'fell' off of that cliff.

The fact that Dante realized at that very moment when he reached out for Vergil he'd lost him for good and must certainly have known there was noway back was indeed quite sad to see.

Osaka

trollololol
Ebony;220088 said:
.....are you trying to make me cry again?

A little light relief? o_O
DanteCatflushesVergilCatmine.jpg

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
When Arkham used Lady. I swear, I teared up a bit, but I'm a Daddy's girl, so that might explain it.

Oh, also when Vergil jumped off the cliff. I was playing with my dad in the room last night and he asked me if I was crying, and I said no, even though I totally was. ;_;

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Osaka;220138 said:
A little light relief? o_O
DanteCatflushesVergilCatmine.jpg

LOL - I now want Kitten versions of D and V - I'll just have to keep them away from the bathroom....!

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
The one where Vergil decided to stay in Hell, leaving Dante alone in the human world. It was a great loss. I feel sorry for Dante.T_______T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom