• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ryse: Son Of Rome

Dark Drakan

Admin
Sounds like the game ended up better than I expected and although there have been some mixed reviews I have seen a decent amount more positive ones than I thought there would be.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Sounds like the game ended up better than I expected and although there have been some mixed reviews I have seen a decent amount more positive ones than I thought there would be.
My only real gripe with it is how short it is, that's about it.
I can't wait for Dead Rising 3 and Battlefield 4 to arrive tomorrow though.

Dark Drakan

Admin
My only real gripe with it is how short it is, that's about it.
I can't wait for Dead Rising 3 and Battlefield 4 to arrive tomorrow though.

Love the look of Dead Rising 3 and im not really a fan of the original and thought 2nd was ok. The sheer scale and numbers of zombies on screen at once looks exciting and gives me hope that a developer will use a similar idea for a large scale co-op multiplayer zombie game in the future. I play Battlefield 4 on 360 but would love to play it on Xbox One/PC for the larger scale battles, I think scale will play a much bigger role in games on next gen.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Love the look of Dead Rising 3 and im not really a fan of the original and thought 2nd was ok. The sheer scale and numbers of zombies on screen at once looks exciting and gives me hope that a developer will use a similar idea for a large scale co-op multiplayer zombie game in the future. I play Battlefield 4 on 360 but would love to play it on Xbox One/PC for the larger scale battles, I think scale will play a much bigger role in games on next gen.
If you ever get an X1, from wherever you got your BF4, you can just upgrade it for 10$
I think..

Dark Drakan

Admin
Not fussed about skins but I do like the sound of survival mode and the Colosseum fits the game perfectly, its a better Spartacus game than the actual Spartacus game anyway. :laugh:

Was skeptical about the title when it was a Kinect game and then when its focus changed I was happy but then with the reports of QTE's playing a big part in the game I was skeptical again but after playing it, its actually decent (though short & a little repetitive). Im hoping for a sequel with improvements and it could genuinely be a great series with time.

Top Bottom