• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rp - Life at the Inn!

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Ulquiorra stepped out of the geyser. His sword was now gone. His jacket had been opened and ragged at the bottom, showing his "hole" and his "4" tatoo. His teal marks at his face were a bit thicker. An eerie green & black aura surrounded him. " Bala Oscura. ", Ulquiorra throwed a faster black punch, capable of creating holes at Justin.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
Justin pulled out a hilt using air to slow down the energy then pulled fire and lightning to counter it but somehow some of still got through knocking the breath out of me and making me spit out blood but I quickly shot lightning fire and wind with me max power using the aerial tornados and wind to make it so fast that ulqiorra couldn't dodge at least I hoped it was that fast.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Ulquiorra merely extended his hand to parry the attack." Pity. ", He said, as he 'pushed' it to the side.

Mr Anderson

Justin hid his shock at that that was the fifth of his most powerful moves and the other four were as likely to destroy the area surrounding them as they were to just hit the enemy the move he pushed away destroyed a huge chunk of the battlefield on its own "I give up" Justin said he had more moves and a chance to win but he never showed all his abilities at once.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
???: Stop.

A white vortex surrounded Ulquiorra, returning him to his original state.

???: The winner is... Ulquiorra!

Ulquiorra opened a vortex, teletransported Alex and Dyzzaz to the arena, then brought them to the Inn's central room.

Mr Anderson

Max Power finally fled me and I coughed up blood and my breath sounded raspy and watery as blood filled one of my lungs and I leaned against the wall.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" Let me do something. ", Dyzzaz said, as he punched Justin's healthy lung. " The reflux of air should expel the blood from your lung. " Alex, could you please get the bottle of mana right there? "

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" This may hurt. " , Dyzzaz perfured the hole that was letting the blood enter his lung. " Could you please inclinate foward? "

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Blood started to ooze out of the bottle's neck. " Allright, do you feel something wet or umid in your breath?

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" I'll be right back. Stay there. ", Dyzzaz ran upstairs, got some bandages and pain-killers, then ran downstairs.
" Here. Supress the pain. ", Dyzzaz removed the bottle's neck, then applied some pain-killers, then bandaged it.
" There ya go! All ready to do your things! "

Mr Anderson

"Yeah rest a little and stay away from you people until I train for a lot"I said heading towards my room.

OOC:GTG

Top Bottom