• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rp - Life at the Inn!

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Dyzzaz smirked, throwing an Royal Release at Justin's direction, perfuring him. Once he was behind Justin, he kicked him VERY far away.

OOC: Don't powerplay, man.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
The kick had broken through the air shield and hurt it broke a rib one at the least but then pain wasn't foreign to justin he landed in a way that took a lot of momentum out of the fall deciding the best course of action. while waiting for Dyzzaz to show up.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Dyzzaz easily rushed at Justin, spiraling so it would be harder for Justin to hit him. While spiraling, Dyzzaz throwed an twirling aerial thrust kick.

Mr Anderson

Just brought up the sword hilt which was obvious used air to deflect the blow away from his shattered rib to his leg then dropping the sword hilts did a spinnig backfist aimed at Dyzzaz's torso.

Mr Anderson

Just rolled with it as best he could and even used the kicks momentum to help him jump away but his head was spinning and his ears ringing.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" I can't keep up anymore. Ulquiorra! ", Dyzzaz slided to the portal.

???: Round 2: Final.

Ulquiorra vs Justin.

Aerial stage.

Ulquiorra busted through the portal, then suddenly, the arena turned into an set of plataforms, high above ground, with strong hurricanes blowing, and a very strong air wave.

Mr Anderson

"WHAT! I don't get a break" I said outraged as I recovered from my wounds by resting. I had max power but in my state I would last five minutes at most before It left me And using meant my stamina and strength were extremely depleted after I lost max power.

Mr Anderson

"Mother F***ing B*stard" said jumping only to have the energy burn my leg as it nicked it I used air to power up my fire balls as I started throwing them at him.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" Sonído. ", Ulquiorra was already behind Justin, then he grabbed his head and throwed him at the nearest tornado.

Mr Anderson

The tornado caught me as air was my element but he had grabbed my head with great power making me dizzy as I shot mini tornados all around him.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" Cero Oscuras. ", Ulquiorra unsleashed an Cero large enough to cover the entire tornado, with exceeding power.

Mr Anderson

Justin cursed under his breath as he yelled "MAX POWER!!" using his speed to dodge the cero easily but he knew if he didn't finish the fight he didn't have the endurance to face ulquiorra.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" Really? Fly, Murcielágo. ", Ulquiorra said, as he half unsheated his sword, creating a geyser of black energy.

Mr Anderson

Using fire and lightning he countered the blow to an extent that rendered it harmless to him well most of him his broked rib was completely shattered and his lung was punctured but he would ignore those until max power ended.

Top Bottom