• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rp - Life at the Inn!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alex tried to move out of the way, and succeeded for the most part, however, the air wave sliced off roughly a third of his right wing, forcing him to go back to the ground. He stood up, snarling in both anger and pain.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Ulquiorra drawned his sword, silently and slowly. " Caja Negación. ", Ulquiorra let out a purple cube out of the tip of his sword. The cube was slowly approaching Alex, letting out an eerie aura.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alex growled, spitting fire at the cube. Somehow, in the back of his mind, he knew he was losing. If I'm going to lose here, I'm not losing without a goddamned fight.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
The cube disintegrated in mid-air, leaving dust behind. Ulquiorra half-sheated his sword. " Fly, Murcielágo. " , As Ulquiorra recited this words, a black explosion of energy surrounded him.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alex took a couple steps back. With the dust and the explosion, he had no idea what was going on. He was blinded.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" Meet true despair! ", Ulquiorra stepped out of the energy geyser. His sword was now gone. His jacket had been opened and ragged at the bottom, showing his "hole" and his "4" tatoo. His teal marks at his face were a bit thicker. An eerie green & black aura surrounded him.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alex merely snarled at the new Ulquiorra. "So you've changed your look and possibly your powers!" He ground out. "That does not mean I'll back down. Not as long as my heart beats!"

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" Cero Oscuras. " , He fastly charged and fired an A LOT more powerfull and larger Cero Oscuras.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alex snarled again and put both hands out to block the attack, sending him reeling backwards, his palms scorched.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alex fell to his knees, utterly exhausted, his normally bright red scales scorched to a dull amber. "I'm not... Going to give up..." He growled, wrapping his tail around Ulquiorra's leg and slamming him around.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
OOC: If Alex has an transformation, please make it regenerate him.

" Stop. ", Ulquiorra made an " break time " signal. "It isn't good to fight an disadvantaged enemy. "

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I need lava... Or something equally warm..." Alex said, managing to stand up. "It will heal my wounds."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alex smiled as the lava healed his wounds, even regenerating his slashed wing. He swallowed some of the lava in order to heal his innards, then leapt out of the lava with a triumphant roar.

Top Bottom