• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rp - Life at the Inn!

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
I left my room and saw a lot of people out and about. "I have to buy a few things if you guys need anything" I told them I really just needed to soundproof my room with all the loud bangs and powers and annoying people. Yeah I am not a morning person so sue me.

Meg

Garu poked his head out of his door, checking to make sure that guy that yelled at him earlier wasn't around. He saw the coast was clear and strode out. He rounded a corner and bumped right into Daryl.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Daryl staggered back, dropping his pack of things on the floor. He looked at Garu as if he had some sort of super contagious sickness. "Watch it," he said. "I'm walking here, if you haven't noticed."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alex looked out from his door, watching the two humans. He sighed, but decided to merely watch.

Meg

"Oh!" Garu stepped back. "Sorry about that, man." he bent down and picked up Daryl's things for him. "Here you go, man. Sorry again." he noticed the dragon looking at them and started to sweat. What the heck? Uhh.... he thought.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Arguments among humans..." Alex said quietly. He stepped out of his room, standing over the two humans before him. "...Are never worth it."

Meg

Garu gave the dragon a confused look. What a prick. He thought and rubbed the back of his neck. That's totally specist or whatever its called. He's totally implying an argument amongst another race is worth it. "We weren't even arguing." he pointed out. "I just made a mistake is all and tried to fix it. Gees." Everyone's treating me like crap today! ;_; What did I even do? Did I offend anyone?! o_O I wish Lightning was here...what was I doing again? Garu blinked and realized Daryl and the dragon were both staring at him.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I've heard so many arguments in my life that I'm sick of them." Alex said, his voice nearly emotionless.

Meg

"So ignore them?" Garu said, rather confused. "Annnnd we weren't arguing. So....? Uh."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I came here to make sure it didn't escalate." Alex said, eying Garu. "But you seem too innocent to argue much. My mistake."

Meg

"Oh! Eh...thank you?" Garu wasn't sure what to say. "Um...Oh! My name is Garu. Nice to meet both of you." he started to offer his hand, but stopped. He wasn't sure who to offer it to first. 'What are your names?" he asked instead.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" I'm Dyzzaz, nice to meet'cha! " , Dyzzaz said, stretching his hand.

Ulquiorra was going upstairs, gently pushing people at the hallway, going to his room.

OOC: Sorry dudes, got grounded.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" Than- AHHHHHH! No... NOT AGAIN!!! " , Dyzzaz broke down, electrified by his own power.

OOC: As I told in his bio, he is only a medium-level mutant, so he will have crysis like that from time to time.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alex quickly jerked back, his arm numb from the electricity. "You could use some help controlling those powers..." He said, rubbing his arm.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
" IF you were a half-breed between a mutant and a demon, you wouldn't be complaining. " , Dyzzaz snapped, recovering.

Ulquiorra put an announce on his door: Whoever wants to spar, talk to me.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I was offering my services, child." Alex said. He looked at the notice on the door, then allowed himself a smile. He knocked on the door, waiting for a response.

OOC: I'ma wait for the others, m'kay?

Top Bottom