• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: Devil May Cry: Reconstruction

aka958

Don't trust people
"Hahaha! Loads of bullets for my little gun!" Padrier said when he re-entered. "So, where are we going Nero? Got anything planned?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Suddenly, an Order scout stumbled in through the front door. His normally white outfit was stained with blood, and his hood had been torn off. He gasped and fell over.

Nero was at his side instantly. "What happened?! Report, dammit!" He said forcefully. The scout coughed. "We were attacked at the hellgate... I'm the only survivor..." Nero gritted his teeth. "Dammit..." He muttered. "Who attacked you?"

"I only caught a glimpse... He was about your height... Wearing black armor, and his hair was long and black... His skin was the palest, whitest skin I've ever seen... Definitely not human..." Nero took a deep breath. "Someone get him to his quarters. Something's definitely going down."

aka958

Don't trust people
"Wouldn't it be better if we took him to the infirmary?" Padrier said with confusion of Nero's order. "I'll take him there, see ya in a bit!" he said as he took up the injured man and carried him towards the infirmary.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises was beisdes the door waiting for the others."Come on will be remain here while that thing kills people?". Moises smiled mentally."Not that i care".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero walked past Moises wordlessly. I hate that kid... He thought. He never means what he says. It's annoying.

aka958

Don't trust people
"Alright I'm back again!" Padrier said running towards Nero. "That guy seems okay, he said that the stranger they meet was headed towards Fortuna Castle. Will it be our next destination?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero nodded. "Yeah. Now that it's not unnaturally cold there anymore, let's go take a peek." He smiled. "And then we'll find out who our mystery saboteur is."

aka958

Don't trust people
"Alright then, I'll scout ahead!" Padrier said as he quickly ran out towards Fortuna Castle before Nero had a chance of replying.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero shouted after Padrier. "If you find a guy who matched the description, tell us, okay?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero looked at Jenny. "Well, Padrier's going to go scout out Fortuna Castle. We're gonna go after him."

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Jenny took a hold of her pistol holstered on her hip. "Let's hope he doesn't run into anything too big, then."

aka958

Don't trust people
Padrier watched over the giant castle. "Is this thing big or is it big?" he said. He saw that in the distance there were demons around the castle, they looked like Frosts but were bigger, much darker and didn't have ice attached to them. "Woo! I gotta get a closer look onto that" Padrier ran towards the castle to see them up close.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero nodded. "If it's the guy that our survivor ran into, we're in some deep sh!t." He muttered to no one in particular.

aka958

Don't trust people
At the entrance to the castle Padrier hid behind a pillar. Trying to count the amount of demons in the area. "Fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen of them on the outside... All right, now I need some intel on how they fight" He took a rock from the ground starting to walk backwards slowly, threw the rock towards one of the demons as he hid behind an another pillar a little further away.
The demon reacted before the rock even hit it and blasted it away, looking raged over the attempt to hit the demon it looked around trying to find it's attacker.
Alright... Padrier thought for himself. It's obviously a quick one, and got quite the temper. That should be enough to make a conclusion.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero started walking towards Fortuna Castle. "We go now. We gave Padrier a good head-start. Now it's our turn."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero had to lock his jaw to not say anything when Moises sped past. He muttered to Jenny. "He's really annoying. He never means what he says, and he's always such a showoff..."

Top Bottom