• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RP: Devil May Cry: Reconstruction

aka958

Don't trust people
"Alright, I hope it'll bring news" Padrier said. "Now onto bullets... think you can spare a bunch?" Padrier said with a grin on his face.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero nodded. "I hand make them. I have way too many... Enough to last at least twenty years fighting nonstop against demons." Nero handed Padrier a key. "It's the key to my room. Get in, get the bullets, and get out. Or I'll have to hurt you." He said with a smile on his face.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Jenny sat quietly in the HQ, polishing her beloved rifle. She waited patiently for Nero to arrive so she could receive her orders.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero walked into the HQ, the door slamming into the wall to alert everyone of his presence.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero smirked. "At ease, Jen. You know you don't have to be so militaristic when I'm around."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero laughed. "You will eventually. You gotta remember, if we stay relaxed, we'll be more comfortable and therefore learn and fight better."

aka958

Don't trust people
Padrier listened to the whole conversation quietly at the side. Suddenly he said "If you are more relaxed you'll handle that rifle even better".

aka958

Don't trust people
"I'm gonna get me some bullets, I'll be right back" Padrier said as walked out of the room.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero took a deep breath. "As you all know, the demonic attacks have been on the rise. What we DON'T know is what's causing them. So, what I've done is sent scouts to the ruins of the hellgates to check them. If they don't come back... We must prepare for the worst."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I have already done that". Moises looked at the magnum on his leg, thinking."Come on i never thinked these guys were so fun and easy to fool.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero scoffed. "Well, why didn't you report about it, then?" He said, a hint of anger in his voice.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Easy, because you entered here when i was checking my gun didnt you?". Moises felled the anger in Nero voice, and speaked his words with relief.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero rolled his eyes. "And you can't talk while you do that?" He shook his head. "Whatever. Did you find anything interesting, or was it same old same old?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Well i did found something interesting". Moises standed up firmly."It seems like humans arent the only thing in Fortuna now".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero's expression went dry. "Padrier and I already know that. The demon attacks are getting more frequent."

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Jenny let out a long suffering sigh and walked towards Moises. "I think we all knew that. And I'm not enjoying the fact I had to give my children guns to protect themselves because of these damned demons."

Top Bottom