• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

royal guard question

II Regicide II

The Greatest
you know when you have it maxed out in levels,and you can transform into that thing, what exactly is it and what does it do

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Dreadnaught. You become impervious to all enemy attacks. it might do other things im not sure. havent messed with it much yet. Anyone else?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Yeah it lets you be invulnerable for a couple a seconds, then you turn back to normal and thats about it. Oh yeah your Royal Guard gauge must be at least half way full. >____<

FuumaMonou

VirAlkiNG;72572 said:
Yeah it lets you be invulnerable for a couple a seconds, then you turn back to normal and thats about it. Oh yeah your Royal Guard gauge must be at least half way full. >____<

Actually, I don't think that is true. I've accidentally done it before (styles didn't switch when I told them to) when I am about positive I've had less than half the Royal Gauge full.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
FuumaMonou;72576 said:
Actually, I don't think that is true. I've accidentally done it before (styles didn't switch when I told them to) when I am about positive I've had less than half the Royal Gauge full.

Your right my bad. I just went and tried it and you don't have to have the Royal Gauge half way full :p

Keaton

Premium
The Dreadnaught can be used whenever (even if there is nothing in the Royal Guage). If its full it gives you more time and you are 100% inpervious...the only draw back is the time it takes to use...its about a 5 second charge time.

Top Bottom