• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rise of Mundus

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos held agni and rudra outto his side and he charged at dante. Dante however quickly rolled out of the way. With in the next second he stood up and executed his patented singer move into Kaos's back.

"Ha Ha. Call yourself asword fighter kid? Ive barly just got started!"

He yanked Rebellion out of kaos's back nd seppd back. Kaos fell to the ground.

With his one free hand dante Beccon kaos to get up

"C.mon wimp!"

Kaos got up. rage starting to bun up with in him. he charged again. But dante parried the blow. he then slashed rebellion down onto kaos then he swung it back up agin. scooping up Kaos ito the air. Dante then quickly got Ebony and Ivory out and startd to pummple kaso full of bullets whilst he was still in mid air. Dante stopped and Kaos Fell straight to the floor, surprisingly with Agni and rudra still in his hands.

Dante put Ebony and ivory back in their holster and put his hands out to the side.

"Ya Scared?" He said Looking at kaos getting up once more.

Kaos then without warning stabbed agni and rudra into the ground. The stream of fire and wind Crawled across the ground at speed. Dante just rolling out of the way. But beforehe could get up Kaos ran at dante repeadily slicing at him as he did so. But suddenly as kaso kept slicing. The combo started to speed up and it practically engullfed dante fire and wind erupted from te blades. The sword blades a blur. Kaos was full of rage.

Finaly the combo stopped and dante fell to the floor.

Kaos smilled ad started to walk away. But suddenly he fel a huge jolt of power. He turned round to see dante standing there once more. But he looked deamon like. Black and red. He had deamon like claws and shiny white charp teeth. His skin was black and red.

He charged at kaos. Scooping him up into the air again this time dante jumped in the air also. And landed a series of vertical ahnd horizontal swipes with rebellion on Kaos the speed was immence. He then finished it with a huge vertical swing downwards slamming kaos's body to the floor.

Dante's Devil Trigger finaly wore off as he landed. He looked at the beaten deamon lyin on the floor infront of him.

"You put up one hell of a fight kid." he said out of breath.

he was about to pull rebellion out of Kaos. When he noticedi wasstuck. he looked down and saw Kaos grabbing hold of the blade. Kaos had his shotgun pointed at Dante's torso.

"I'm not done yet!" He shot blowing dante back. Kaos still had a hold of rebellion. Dante fell to the floor letting go of the blade. Kaos got up and sheathed rebellion on his back. He ten picked up agni ad rudra.

"I said i would leave a peice of you for someone. Ciao!"

And with tat Kaos flew from the scene

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon watched in shock as Kaos flew off with Dante's sword.

"Dirty little thief!" Dante exclaimed. "Keeps stealing my gear!" He turned to Lady. "Right, I'm gonna grab my other sword. He'll pay for that."

Leon leapt down in front of Lady. Instantly she pulled her beloved Kalina Ann from her back and pointed it at him.

"Get out of my sight, Demon."

Leon held out his bare hands, showing me was unarmed.

"Just wait a sec, girl. I just want you to give Dante a message."

"I'm not a secretary. I think I've heard enough."

She fired a missile, and Leon quickly rolled aside, dodging the blast. He quickly jumped back up to the rooftops.

"Tell Dante... I'll get his sword back."

And with that, Leon disappeared, chasing after Kaos.

Devil Razer

Drifter
As kaos flew he unsheathe rebellion from his back. He examined the skeleton motife on the handel.

"so. This is one of the legendry swords of sparda."

"yes!" said agni and rudra in unison. They were now held inside kaos's belt under his jacket.

"what are you going to do now master?" agni said

"yes what will you do now you have one of the legendry blades of sparda?"

"I'm going back to mallet island to see mundus. And tell him of what happened."

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon leapt from building to building, following Kaos as he soared through the sky. His legs were tiring.

I guess I have no choice...

Suddenly, as he was running, his left eye began to glow a violent red, and the aura returned on his sword that rested on his back. Seconds later, two angelic wings burst out from his back, and he took to the sky, hanging back, but keeping his sight on Kaos.

Where are you going..?

On the Temen-ni-gru, violent rumbling had become a frequent occurance. Every now and then, demons could be spotted going in and out of the entrance at it's base. They were organised, and they were preparing for something.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos got to the shoreand landed safly. He sheathed rebellion and ran straight into the castle island entrance. He went through the door. He turned round and saw in the distance that someone had been following him. He could tell it was leon.

He ran into the building. Marionettes hung around the place. Shadows crawling round every now ad again in ond out of site.

heh he wont stand a chance against these guys

He ran through the castel and then he got to the room where mundus sat. he walked in

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
A mile away from the Temen-ni-gru, a motorbikes engine cut out. Dante hopped off of the back, Lady in the drivers' seat.

"I still don't know why you didn't let me drive. We would have got here a lot faster."

Lady sighed. "Stop complaning. I remember perfectly how you treated my last bike, think I'd trust you with this baby?" She said, patting the engine.

Dante looked up at the huge edifice, once again.

"Can't believe I gotta be back here again. Memories I'd rather forget, Lady."

Leon landed shortly after Kaos. He knew he must have been seen, but he'd still reached Kaos' destination, which was good enough for him.

"I got a bad feeling about this place..." he muttered to himself, as he followed Kaos' footsteps to the doorway.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos walked into the room. Mundus was still sitting on hi huge trone, Trish was looking outside on of the massive windows.

"Have you disposed of him?" Mundus said as Kaos entered. Trishturned round.

Kaos stepped forward nd stabbed rebellion into te foor. As if presenting it to mundus.

"He...He was too powerful for me. But i did get his sword."

"Too powerful? He is just a mere half deamon. How can he be too powerful?"

"His sword skill is lik nothing i have seen before."

"Enough excuses! You have failed your task adnow i must dispose of you!"

The floor suddenly opened under Kaos's feet. But kaos's realised this and hi wings shot out from his back. hehovered in the air.

"heh, im no quite that dumb."

As he aid that the eyes of mundus stated to glow. Then red energy spike shot from his eyes. Takin out Kaos's wings.

Haos fell, as he did so trish tried to go to his aid, Kaos caugh the handel of rebellion as he fell. His feet were dangling in the pit. All that was keeping him up was rebellion and i was slipping.

Trish ran t him But mundus shot some more spike infront of her to stop her. Rebelleion slippd out of the floor and Kaos fell into te ppit with the blade in his hand.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon entered the castle and peered inside. It was dark, and in the grand entranceway stood the statue of a knight on horseback. Candlelight flickered around, and there was an eerie stillness that felt unearthly.

He continued into a room where a biplane was being held up by a type of wooden structure. As he continued down the next passageway he had the feeling he was being watched, the corridor laden with strange paintings and sculptures, strange puppets hanging from the ceiling. As he neared the end of the corridor, there was a clattering sound behind him.

He turned round, to see one of the puppets on the floor. Just before he turned back, it twitched. He watched in horror as the marionette climbed to its feet, and slowly drew a pair of daggers.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos hit the floor hard. he heard the clattering of rebellion some distance away. But i was to dark to seewhere it had landed.

Kaos hot up slowly.

"Heh. I'm not dead!"

He dusted himself off. Suddenly he heard what sounded like a metal portcullis being opened. He drew agni and rudra.The 2 sword for the first time were silent. But kaos did not notice. he was too busy working hout where the hell he was.

He moved slowly. His vision was terrible. It was to dark to see a thing.

Agni egnighted himself to give Kaos some vision. But as agni ignighted so did a lamp in the middle of the room. It lit the room barley bu at least kaos had more vision.

But before kaos could get his bearings a huge ball of blue energy flew at him. He rolled out ofthe way just before it hit him.

He got up off the floor quickly and held agni an rudra at the ready. another blue energy ball flew at him and he rolledout of te way again. Then another, Then another. All narrowly missing him as tthey flew at him. Kaos ran to the middl of the room. he had no idea what as going on. He looked round but he couldnt see anything.

Then suddenly as he stood in th middle of the room he was surrounded by a circle of blue swords, These swords ere made out of blue energy like the energy balls he had encountered. They lowered around him then they turned so that the plades of the swords were facing at him. Andthey were ready to stab.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon drew his blade, and lunged at the creature. His blade made contact with metal as the puppet whirled its blade round to block it, its emotionless face staring at him. He span his own blade, and stabbed it through the wooden chest of the puppet, splinters flying as it pierced the solid torso. His eye glowed and the wood began to burn, the puppet catching flame and burning to the ground.

Entering the next room, he found himself in an old library. Looking around the bookcases, they were all full of demonic legends and magic, hellish stories from ancient times. This place surely had some kind of link to the demonic realm, of that he was certain.

Making his way towards the back of the library, he noticed something odd. There was a hole in the wall, with vines erupting from it, as if it was being taken over by some huge vegetation. Pushing his way through the plant, he found himself in a strange garden like area, and at the end was a large ornate door. He walked up to it, and slowly pushed it ajar.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Just as the swords lunged inwards kaos jumped to avoid them. He fell to the floor clumsily. The swords had dissapeared.

"Wht he hell is goin...."

Kaos stopped. He started thinknig, The blue energy swords, It could oly mean one thing.

"Vergil!"

Kaos picked himself up and he had agni and rudra at the ready.

"Show yorself son of sparda! I have somethin to finish with you!"

There was no answer but Kaos kept on shouting.

"The day you came to the deamon realm was a day i would never forget! I almost died becuase of you!"

There was no reply. All was silent.

"SHOW YOURSELF!" Kaos's voice echoed through the room.

Finaly he heard foot steps. A dark being walked forward into the dim light. This being was dark and knight like. He had horns petuding from his forhead, they pointed downwards pointing down th sides of his head. He wore a long purple cape. His eyes shon yello as he lookd at Kaos.

The sword he held in his hand was a great broad sword. At this moment in time the balde was glowing with blue energy.

Kaos Stared at the being before him.

"Virgil?"

The dark knight walked forward. And with one upwards swing from his sword he sent Kaos flying into the wall behind him. Bricks crumbling and cracking as h hit the wall.

Kaso slumped to the ground. ropping agni ad rudra as he did so. The dark knight just tood and started at him. Then the blue swords retururned surrounding Kaos once more. they turned again but this time the blade were pointing at Kaos's neck

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Dante walked through the chamber that had once housed Cerberus, ice still as thick and cold as it had been that day. As he walked up to the door, there was a thud behind him.

He turned, drawing Ebony and Ivory, and pointing them at the source. There knelt a knightly figure, the ice cracked below his knees where he had landed. He looked up at Dante, his eyes glowing beneath the open faced helm on his head.

"You will go no further, Son of Sparda."

Dante laughed. "Is that right? Well I've got a better idea. Either I go through that door, or I take you out, and then go through that door." He holstered his guns and pulled the Force Edge blade from his back, ready to fight.

"But leaving you alive isnt really my style."

The knight pulled a huge blade from his back. "In the name of Zerrax, I will purge you from his realm."

"Whatever." Dante ran towards the knight, ready to attack.

Devil Razer

Drifter
The swords surrouned Kaos's neck. He slowly reached for his shot gun. He then quickly pulled it out and shot at the dark being. he then ducked at the swords came slashing in Narrowly missing his head.

Kaos knew he stood no chance with the weapons he had. So he ran, looking desperatly on the floor for Rebellion. And then he saw it. A faint glimmer of metal in the fading light. he ran too it and picked up the large sword. He grasped it in his hands. This was his only chance. He ran at the dark being with his sword hoping that it would give him some immence power or sword skill like dante.

He ran at speed pointing the blade at the dark being. He gt to him but the knight had grasped his sword blade before it could even touch his torso.

The night looked down at the blade that Kaos was holding. He then stepped back. The word, he recognised it. He kept shaking his head. As if some ort of madness was going through him.

He put his hands on his had ad fell to his knees. he could not take the madness. He quickly got up and spead off out of the room and out of sight.

Kaos looked at rebellion and smiled. He then sheathed it on his back and went to go pick up agni and rudra. He sheathed them in his belt.

"Now how the hell do i get out of here?"

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
As Leon peered through the crack in the doorway, he saw a huge room, with massive windows and light beaming in. At the back of the room, was a huge statue sitting on a huge stone throne. Suddenly, a voice echoed in the room. It was calm, yet dominating.

"I know you are there, half breed."

Leon slowly walked into the room.

"Who's there?"

There was a faint laugh that echoed through the room. Suddenly three eyes on the statue began to emit a red glow.

"I am Mundus, the King of this world. And you have no business here, you with mortal blood."

Suddenly, a portal opened below Leon's feet, and he sank into the blackness, fighting to stop it, but to no avail.

Dante stood before the defeated knight, its eyes full of hatred.

"So the legends are true, Son of Sparda. You really are like your father."

Dante pointed Ebony and Ivory at the demon.

"Thats right, and this is my town. You can all go back to wherever the hell you came from, or I'll take you all down!"

The knight laughed.

"Zerrax is mighty. He will not fall to you!"

Two bullets pierced the knight's skull and he fell to the ground.

"Huh. We'll see about that."

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos scouted round the room. The dark being must of left here somewhere. The light was still quite dark.

But then he saw it the port cullis that he heard was still open.

He went in and saw a dark passage infront of him. He marched down it rebellion in hand. At the end of the passage way he could make out a small raising platform. He stood on it but it didnt move.

hmmm there must be a switch somewhere.

He walked out of the passage way once more. Back to where the portcullis was. Then to his right. Onm the wall he saw it. A massive Carved circle on he wall. It had what looked like ruins of some sort goin round it. He went up to it and touchd themiddle expecting somethig to happed.....Nothing did. He hen kicked it....Still nothing.

By this time kaos was getting a little annoyed. He Too Rebellin and swung it at th carving. One of the ruins lit up. But it wasn't long till it faded again. He hit the carving again, the same ruin started to glow. Kaos then started to hit the carving repeatedly with rebellion. As he did so the ruins lit up. Then when all of them were lit He heard a huge clunking noise.

Kaos knew what to do and with no time t waste he an down the dark passage way and jumped onto the platform before it acended upwards.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
As Leon collapsed into the room, he could see the bottom of Kaos' feet as the platform disappeared upwards.

Dammit, always one step behind.

Suddenly, he had an idea. He ran towards where the lift was raising, and ran at the wall. With inhuman power, he managed to keep his momentum, running up the wall, and grabbing onto the bottom of the platform, silently.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Thelife acended further and further. Kaos kept on looking above. There was nothing but darkness. Then just as kaos tought this journey would never end. Light started to appeared from just above him.Something was being shifted aside to make way for the lift.

The lift then acednded into the light and stopped. Kaos found himself in a outside area. He looked to his sde and found that a elaborate water fountain wasthig thing that was blocking the access to the lift.

He stepped off the platform. The area he as in was pretty big surrounded by walls of the castel. The wall were curved to mke a circle shape. With a balconytype walkway half way up the wall.

Kaos turned to the one ad only flat wall and saw a statue of a lion in a small archway. He went up to take a closer look the lion was very well carved out of stone.

He looked around once more and spotted a door on the uppwer walk way. He found some stairs to the siode of the area. As he walked up them they tarted to crumbl under his feet. hey gave way suddenly iunder kaos's weight. Kaos fell to the floo covered in rubble. He got up and brushed himself off

damn shoddy arcutecture

He jumped up what was remaining of the stair and carried on to the door.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Before Kaos could reach out to open the door, there was a shout.

"Hold it! You have something I want..."

Leon stood, sword outstretched, pointed at Kaos.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Kaos turned round with rebellion still in his hand.

"heh, well if it isnt my good ol' friend leon."

Kaos jumped from the balcony to the floor below. He landed and without a second to lose got out his shot gun and had i pointed at Leon's head.

"You know hat. I would wast you now. But thats the fun in that?"

Withot warning Kaos then spun round and sent round house kicked leon in the head.

"Bring it on." Kaos said pointing rebellion at leon. With his shot gun resting on his other sholder with smoke coming out he duel barrels.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Leon jumped to his feet, and drew his sword. His left eye blazed red, his white hair shifting as the sword was englufed with the red aura once more. He eyed the Rebellion in Kaos' hand.

"That sword. I'll be taking it back."

Leon stood, waiting, watching Kaos for any sign of movement.

Top Bottom