• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rise of a Ninja

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Has anyone else played this?

Me and my friends picked it up recently out of boredom, guess witch fighter I rock playing as?

Thats right, I play best as Sakura. XD

Healing palm jutsu+chakra concentration= epic win. :lol:

What about you?

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I love how my Sakura is even with my friends expertly played Rock lee:lol:

I can get her in this one combo that matches her speed to Rock lee's average speed.

I can just barely match him in melee, but I heal so I end up winning:lol:

I can beat my other friends Naruto pretty easy, sexy jutsu has no effect if you know what it does.

I tried fighting as Sasuke vrs my third friend playing Garaa and got killed, tried again later as Sakura and won.

I can get her up to crazy speeds and be healing every punch.

Her little blows land like sledgehammers with chakra concentration, plus you can use it at the same time as healing palm.

Her jutsu is also very easy to get out, its fast and its hard to fail to get at least the first rank.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Sexy jutsu rearranges your controls. The directions are reversed and the X and Y buttons switch places.

If you can adjust to that when you are hit by it, sexy jutsu does nothing.

Thats why Naruto isn't hard for me:lol:

BTW do you mostly play the computer or other people?

I have only played my friends, never the story.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Ah I see.

I just wish she had a genjutsu she could use in normal combat.

Her enrage move is the only close thing, it makes her stronger and slows down her opponent.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I think naruto gets faster and stronger.

Sakura's enrage has the slow effect, it reduces Rock Lee to half his speed.

Plus she gets scary.o_O

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^LoL Gaara.

I can do that hight speed combo on him, cause it starts withy that move she does where she zips behind her opponent.

Gaara is just to slow to counter a full speed Sakura Haruno barrage!!!

Right now it is me= Sakura

Then my other friends use Rock Lee, Naruto, then the third guy uses Garra/Orochimaru.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Zabuza is pretty nasty.

If he completes his combo, you die.

And his enrage causes his opponent to cower in fear so the first blow is unavoidable.

Durante

Dead
Aww i don't own an xbox so i can't play it :( the only thing i used to play is naruto ultimate ninja 3 on Ps2 :D,i saw some pics of rise of a ninja and it seems this game is great

Top Bottom