• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RIP Alan Rickman

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
alan-rickman_photo.jpg

I can't believe it. :'(

Normally, I wouldn't really care about celebrities passing away, but this is was someone who... transcended the normal everyday high-profile actor.

May your soul be at one with the Great Spirit. Goodbye.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01...way-at-age-69?abthid=56979ce23d2d808465000004

http://www.theguardian.com/film/201...-giant-of-british-film-and-theatre-dies-at-69

tumblr_o0y5pg2ZQx1qc2fi0o1_500.gif

Last edited:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Alan Rickman?...

Hans Gruber?...

Severus Snape?...

Alan ****ing Rickman?...

Dies aged 69, from cancer. Four days ago, same thing with David Bowie. It's a strange world, really strange.

REST IN PEACE, ALAN RICKMAN <3

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Same, Vergilius. Not many celeb deaths move me, but this one...

He was amazing, and incredibly versatile. I suspect it's going to be a long while before I can watch a single movie he's been in without becoming horribly depressed.

To Alan Rickman--may he be remembered, always.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
This just sucks :( RIP Alan Rickman.

Though I put this together in the last hour for a laugh since someone isn't doing their job right.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I am with you Aurelius, CANCER DAMN YOU! As some of you guys who know me know I am not only obsessed with Devil May Cry, but also Harry Potter. But Alan Rickman wasn't just Snape to me. He was so much more. He was in soooo many movies that i love besides Harry Potter. such as Love Actually, Dogma, Galaxy Quest, Sense and Sensibility, Sweeney Todd, just to name a few when I could really go on for days. And being an actor myself, he was someone I looked up to as an acting mentor. I will miss him, Always.
(btw I currently have my Slytherin tie, tied to my purse. It probably won't come off unless I need to use it for a cosplay)

Top Bottom