• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Riot !

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i would get my friends to wear masks, and go paintballing everywhere, just bascially ruin the whole area lol

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Tear into alot of people's sh*t and plaster graffiti all over.

Too bad I'm not in high school anymore. I actually like my college and people tend to mind their business. :>

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
Start a huge all-day paintball war including tanks and vehicles and weapons made in metals and autos class, pump blaring Metallica music throughout the school over the P.A. system, order up pizza for all my friends (charged to the principal's account, of course!), get a few projectors in the auditorium and play Halo 3 with all my friends, hook all the computers up and have a school-wide Halo tournament, mercilessly beat on all the people I dislike (for good reason, obviously), spray paint "S*CK IT!!!" on all the walls and doors, and finish it all off by filling the entire school with explosives in 4 layers and doing the DX crotch-chops in front of the school on camera as each level blows up!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
^ OMG I AM BORED! If i were as bored as this i'd be running round the place singing agadoo with a spray can in my hand spraying everything...

AND I would line all the chav's up and tell them they are stupid F***S and to get a life and stop stealing babygrows!

Top Bottom