• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reuben Langdon

morrigan

Reuben already is my friend! ;) He's hellish funny and cool. Thanks again, Dalkin! We had talk about DMC and it was great! He's absolutely crazy (ha-ha-ha!) about Dante in DMC4! I'm too as you know. So... We had a good time!

52egwvm.jpg

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
He's my friend on myspace, but I just wonder about famous people on myspace. Is it really him or someone he pays to answer his emails?

morrigan

I agree. It looks like that. His style of jokes remind me him from movie captions. But who knows? That page is not so famous as fans pages of Reuben. Anyway... That man is cool!

Arwen

Lost Soul
I don't know on many occasions I have tried to get him out of the I did Dante sort of thing he is doing. I might add with no luck at all. He's very into talk about Dante or I'll not talk to you at all. Not saying it's a bad thing but he could be a little more into talking about other things then the fact he was Dante.

Arwen

Lost Soul
That's a good point. I suppose it is better then being known for power rangers. No offence to anyone

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
whats wrong with power rangers? it was a big hit when i was little the dude that played vergil most have made a killing.i would wather be know as the power ranger then the dude that played dante.

Arwen

Lost Soul
You have to admit it was a little corny in places. I never liked it. Now Thudercats was cool.

Top Bottom