• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reuben Langdon

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
He wears too much clothing. >_> 3 shirts? Come on, where's the nipple strap?! XD

morrigan;48564 said:
Yep ! I like Reuben! Uhhh! He's the real Devil! Real Dante! And I'm glad to hear his voice in DMC4! In the trailer his voice sounds another but still sharp and hot! Coool!!!

Yeah! His voice is SO sexy. Especially when he saids, "lets play!"

Arwen

Lost Soul
I've only talked two him twice. First one we talked about me working over there and a little of my daughter. Second time he was filming so couldn't really talk. That's all. He might have given me his number but we're not really friends or anything else for that matter. :D

morrigan

Yep.

6g22dmo.jpg

I found out some info (including his adress and number) there - http://reubenlangdon.com/

There are also many cool and funny pics.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
*drooooooolllll* Damn he's hot! Hey this may be a silly question and I may just be halucinating. Was dmc3 Dante and Vergil's face based off of Reuben's a little bit? Look at his lips, nose, and the structure of his chin. Again, I could be high, and im just wondering.

Arwen

Lost Soul
That's his companies details. Oh and the number I have rung a load of times and no one is ever in. So I call him on a different number instead.

morrigan

Vergilissexy;48803 said:
*drooooooolllll* Damn he's hot! Hey this may be a silly question and I may just be halucinating. Was dmc3 Dante and Vergil's face based off of Reuben's a little bit? Look at his lips, nose, and the structure of his chin. Again, I could be high, and im just wondering.

Riiiight! He's hot! And I see the similarity between him and devil twins. I don't know all details but you may be right. I always thought that he's real Dante. And voice... and appearance.

morrigan

His own or his fans? If you have his profile - come on! Just give it to me. There are many profiles of Reuben's fans on myspace...

Top Bottom