• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reuben Langdon

Arwen

Lost Soul
As so many like Reuben and his work on DMC I thought there might as well be a thread. So talk anything to do with Reuben Langdon in here. Also it gives me a good excuse to talk about him.;)

Arwen

Lost Soul
Sure. He made a good Vergil.

There have been a few petitions for Reuben to be Dante in the DMC anime when they dub it. What's everyone's thoughts? Also not to mention Reuben made one himself. I hope he does as he makes a good Dante.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
As in that thread there some sort of Reuben's pictures etc. I thought I'd give the link here for anyone who hasn't seen it yet^_^

morrigan

Yep ! I like Reuben! Uhhh! He's the real Devil! Real Dante! And I'm glad to hear his voice in DMC4! In the trailer his voice sounds another but still sharp and hot! Coool!!!

morrigan

Well. All voices sound different on the phone. Besides, he's a voice actor. He must have different timbres. It's his job. But you had talk with Reuben... Great! I want too. By the way, what did you talk about?

Arwen

Lost Soul
Here's a cute one of Reuben
l_c8853f880457760e31a2e325fcc8f298.jpg

Well I'm not entirley sure what's going on with the business side of things. He's been a bit stand offish of late. Shame, he's a nice guy just needs to open up a bit more.

Top Bottom