• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Returning to the Underworld...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
...Seriously, this is it.
No more Vergil'sBitch...

I was hoping to make it to 12,000 posts, but I'll have to settle for just over 11,939.
Leaving the forum doesn't mean that I'll be relinquishing my title of 'Obsessed Vergil Fan-Girl'. I'm still as obsessed with that 'blue coated devil', just as the day I joined here.

When I joined back in 2009, I was going through a pretty huge bereavement. I had gone off gaming, so it was nice to have a place that I could go to, to escape the all of the cr*p that was going on in my life for a few hours.
The bereavement got easier, but life hasn't :p
I can honestly say, I am no longer the immature twonk that I was when I first joined the forum. I have learnt a lot about myself (and other people too).

Speaking of people, I didn't expect to make as many friends as I have done over the past 5 years (having said that, I probably made quite a few enemies too... which, atm, I couldn't give a damn about). Some of those friends have moved on sometime ago (they left the forum as fast as they joined). But others have stayed, and it's those people who I keep in contact with outside of the forum. I'd do list of names, but I'd get moaned at if I forgot someone, but I pretty sure that you know who you are. ;)
Although, I must admit, I wish I got to know some of you better.
Hopefully, I see some of you around the nets... (Deviant Art, PSN, XBL, Facebook... whatever).

So, I'll wrap this up by saying good luck for the future (people and forums).
You'll be a part of my life which I will never forget and always appreciate <3
I also leave you with one of my favorite emoticons ever... :poop:...lol

Stay awesome people.
VeeBee
~Vergil'sBitch~

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Things won't be the same without you around here, Veebs. I admit, I may not of got to know you as much as I probably could of done. Or y'know, perhaps vice versa. But for all that it's worth, I am sure that I can still say that it was a pleasure to of had you here.

And I am sure that a lot of people are going to be very upset to see you go. Myself included.

Whether you return in the future or decide not to, you will always be loved, appreciated and remembered by us all.

Goodbye VeeBee. You'll be missed. We love you buddy <3

S

Sparda hellsing

See ya... Good luck with what the future holds and stay safe you will be missed... I give you my favorite emoticon as a farewell gift... :3

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
It was a pleasure meeting you, and good luck on all your future endeavors. Maybe we'll see you again. So, catch you later VeeBee.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
bye bye. enjoy life among the stars...or atleast...you know what i mean

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Not you Veebs, not you! :'( Why? Why? WHY?! You were always that one consistent person here on the forums. I could log on and always know despite who left You'd always be here. My friend, my consistent reminder that keeps don't always have to change. This place will never be the same without you now. :'(
I'll make sure to iron your spandex everyday! :sneaky:

I will hunt down on Facebook!... Found you! :D

Top Bottom