• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Devil: Dante Chronicles

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 4: Make Way To Jungle Room!

Dante and Jill encountered many zombies outside the research room, along with Death Hunters. They killed many zombies while escaping from the research room, but they kept coming on. Soon, they were trapped in a very wide room, and the zombies and Death Hunters surrounded in front of both of them, just in front of a door.

"Jill, run for cover! I will take them head on!" shouted Dante.

"What!? I will not leave you here alone!!" replied Jill.

"Just go! Fire from a safe distance! Watch out for zombies!" said Dante.

Jill pondered for a moment, but reluctantly agreed and found a safe cover from the zombies and the Death Hunters.

"Now... It's time to rock!" said Dante.

Dante took his signature Rebellion, and quickly decapitated all zombies' heads that surrounds him. He quickly slashed the other remaining zombies and some Death Hunters, leaving only 4 Death Hunters.

A Death Hunter approaches Dante, challenging him into a battle.

"Now that's what I am talking about. Man to man." said Dante.

Dante stashes his Rebellion on his back, and assuming fist to fist stance.

"You ready, ugly? Since I am going to punch a big hole on your chest." said Dante.

Dante quickly punched the Death Hunter in lightning speed, which knocks the Death Hunter down. He quickly jumped and punched through the Death Hunters chest, immediately killing it. The other 3 Death Hunters looked surprised, and they attacked Dante at the same time. Dante used a powerful thrust kick that knocks a Death Hunter to the wall, and he quickly used his Ebony and Ivory to shoot the Death Hunter's heads, killing them. The last Death Hunter stood up, but Dante has prepared and unleashed a devastating Stinger which plunged though the Death Hunter against the wall, killing it.

"You cheated, you paid for it, ugly suckers." said Dante

Dante put back his Rebellion on his back, and Jill walked from another room, surprised as to how did Dante killed them without difficulty.

"Amazing... You killed them all?" asked Jill.

Suddenly, a zombie came from behind of Jill, and tried to bite her. Luckily, Dante was quick enough to score a headshot on the zombie with his handgun before the zombie touched her.

"That's the last one." smirked Dante.

Jill was shaken from the near-death experience, but recovered from it quickly.

"Whew... Thanks Dante." thanked Jill.

"You owed me a date, Jill." said Dante.

Jill laughed. Dante was looking around, and found a document, covered with plastic case. It seems that the document is very important.

"Here, Jill." said Dante, while handing the document to Jill.

Dante and Jill went to another room, locking the door and made sure the room was safe from zombies and any other deadly creatures. Jill began to read the file.

"
Researcher's Notes 2 - Death Hunters & Venus

The Death Hunters are the advanced version of the Hunters, which was first produced by our research team. Under Mr. A's suggestion, we began to experiment using the new version of T-Virus, and female ovum DNA. The result is a tremendous success. As the Death Hunters proved to be much more useful and more marketable compared to the Hunters, the Hunters are disposed by the USS (Umbrella Security Service) under my orders, an action was agreed upon by other 5 researchers, including me. I can't trust anyone else to do this job except HUNK, as he is the only man that I could trust to do this job since other USS operatives are lazy bastards who are siphoning the company's money faster than the rabbits breed.

Although the Death Hunters surpass the Hunters in many ways, there is one major problem. Durability.

The Death Hunters proved to be less durable compared to the Hunters, despite the fact that it has major boost in other aspects, such as intelligence and strength. The USS members are able to kill them during a training exercise with moderate difficulty, equipped with assault rifles and shotgun. There are claims that they are able to kill one Death Hunter with a handgun, but it is not proven true, so far. However, the Death Hunter's pros outweigh it's cons in a huge margin, so that will not be a problem. One other thing to note is that the the Death Hunters mature to adulthood very fast, from 4 to 6 days, so they can be easily cloned to create an army. Every Death Hunter is installed with a control chip in their brains, allowing us to control them effectively.

During last month's training exercise for data extraction, I have learned that not only they have high agility, they are cunning, perceptive, intelligent, and sneaky. They have attempted ambushes on the USS members, which are successful. Here is the results for the combat training:

Combat Training Results No. 2

Total USS Members - 20
Deaths - 16
Survivors - 4

Total Death Hunters - 10
Deaths - 5
Survivors - 5

This is a good result, since it shows that the Death Hunters are not only strong, but intelligent as well. I also noticed that they can swim and stay underwater for long periods of time in an artificial lake we built in the Jungle Room, which even completes their effective ambushing skills.

There is one thing worrying me. A huge, black and white skinned Death Hunter has the ability to breed. This is impossible, since all of them are females, if I am not mistaken. However, the nature granted that sole Death Hunter to breed, without any donors or mates. That Death Hunter lay 3 or 4 eggs every week, resulting to many Death Hunters lurking in the Jungle Room. It is to be noted that the big one does not respond to our commands, even though it is planted with a control chip.

The Jungle Room has an ecosystem suitable for all flora and fauna to live, including the Death Hunters. After a month, that huge Death Hunter has grown larger than before, and more Death Hunters live in that room. We have installed a number of gun turrets, electrical barriers, and specially made gates to prevent from the Death Hunters' escape.

We have tranquilised the big one, and installed a more advanced control chip, which allows the big one to control the other Death Hunters. We can surmise that if the big Death Hunter is dead, all other Death Hunters will cease operations.

As a precaution, we have installed a dozen of flamethrowers to control the population of the Death Hunters, as they are exceptionally weak to fire. We are not sure if the big Death Hunter is weak against fire, since we have no reason to kill it, as it's existence allows us to breed Death Hunters with zero cost.

That big Death Hunter deserves our recognition. Because of 'her', we can produce and sell as many as Death Hunters as we want to. As a result, we are able to sell 4 dozens of them for 600 million dollars last month to an anonymous buyer, which is a very large profit. We shared the profit among us, and we gave 30% of the profit to Mr. A, who is pleased to see the astounding results of the research. Mr. A proceed to use the money to research the Death Hunters and the T-Virus further. As our token of gratitude, we gave him dozens of Death Hunters for research and self-defence, with a specially made software disc to control them remotely. That software is developed specially by Dr. Birkin, who was a friend of mine and former researcher in Spencer Estate, which is here. Dr. Birkin admires Mr. A's work, and continually asking him for advices for G-Virus development, even now.

As for the our queen (the big Death Hunter) in the Jungle Room, she needs a name. Mr. A gave a suitable name for her, which we all agreed with that name. Which is: Venus, the goddess of love, beauty, sexuality, and fertility. Mr. A is a man of genius.

Signed by: Dr. Brandon

"

Jill stopped reading it.

"There is a creature that breeds those Death Hunters!? We need to destroy it!" said Jill.

"I know. Tell Chris we are on our way to kill it, and tell them to be careful." said Dante.

"Roger! Chris, do you read me!?" asked Jill.

"Jill!? We are under attack by some weird lizard freaks! They are tough. Barry, Rebecca from the Bravo Team, Wesker and me are trying to kill them!" shouted Chris on the radio.

"Chris! Use fire! They are weak against fire! I just read it on some researcher's file!"

"Roger! We will meet you up in the main hall later!"

Chris turned off the radio.

"We need to go and help them, Dante!" said Jill.

"No way in hell. We are near to the Jungle Room, and we might as well go there and kill the big one so that she will stop producing these lizard-freaks." said Dante.

"But..."

"Either you go back and help them, or come with me to stop the attack. Either way, I am going to kill the big mama, with or without you."

Jill hesitated, but thought that he had a point. She agreed, and followed him to the Jungle Room's entrance.

"Ready, Jill?" asked Dante.

She nodded, and they entered the Jungle Room, to exterminate Venus, the queen of the Death Hunters.

Meanwhile, Chris, Barry, Wesker, and Rebecca were fighting the hordes of Death Hunters.

"We need something to light up a fire! Do you have a lighter, Barry?" asked Chris while shooting at the Death Hunters.

"Here!" replied Barry, while shooting at the Death Hunters too.

Chris took the lighter, and took a nearby aerosol can to use it as a flamethrower. He light up the lighter, and press the aerosol can to spray, which effectively used as a flamethrower.

Like Jill said, the Death Hunters are extremely weak against fire. Most of them die in an instant, while the rest of it flee.

The S.T.A.R.S members were safe, for now.

"Well done, Chris. Very creative method to create a flamethrower." complimented by Wesker.

"Just saw it in a video game. Never thought it works, haha." replied Chris.

Barry performed a sweep in the room, to make sure it was safe.

"Is everyone all right?" asked Rebecca.

"Yes, we are good." said Wesker.

Barry finished his sweep.

"Captain, the coast is clear. We should go back to the main hall, and wait for them until both Jill and Dante returns from destroying the source of those monsters." said Chris.

Wesker thought for a moment, and agreed with that choice.

"Agreed, Chris. Everyone, gear up and let's move to the main hall. Watch out for zombies and other creatures. We should move in group." ordered Wesker.

"What about our mission? Finding other Bravo Team members and finding clues for the murders." asked Barry.

"It is no question that these zombies and monsters are responsible for the murders in Arklay Mountains. We need to regroup with Jill and Mr. Dante and form a new plan to destroy the source of this madness. Are there any other surviving Bravo Team Members, Miss Chambers?" said Wesker.

"Well... Mr. Dewey, Mr. Sullivan, Mr. Speyer, and Richard were already dead. I lost contact with Captain Marini a few hours ago. I hope he is okay..." said Rebecca.

"I see. Enrico Marini is a tough man. He won't go down easily. Let's move out, Alpha Team!" said Wesker.

"Roger, Captain. Let's go!" agreed Barry.

The four of them moved together, and proceed to the main hall.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I looked. I liked the "Just saw it in a video game" line. XD

Hope you remembered my suggestion. :p

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
DreadnoughtDT;254743 said:
I looked. I liked the "Just saw it in a video game" line. XD

Hope you remembered my suggestion. :p

I will try to implement it. Hopefully in Chapter 5 or 6.

:lol: Guess you know where I got that flamethrower technique from. :lol:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
^Thanks again. ^_^

Due to large number of views and readers, I have decided that I will not drop this fan fiction.

I will post the next chapter as soon as possible hopefully, next week. :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
^Thanks, my faithful reader. :lol:

After I finish writing for the first Resident Evil game, I wonder if I should include Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil 0, and Resident Evil Code: Veronica X in Resident Devil: Dante Chronicles. I may include Resident Evil 5, but not Resident Evil 4, since the story for the game is well made, and much more better than Resident Evil 5's story. Plus, Leon is too awesome in Resident Evil 4, plus Ada and Krauser.

Here are my top choices:

- Resident Evil 5
- Resident Evil 3
- Resident Evil 2

Please give me suggestions on which games should I include in my fan fiction Resident Devil: Dante Chronicles. :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I dunno, actually. I'm stuck between RE3 and RE2, because they both have antagonists that are pretty much invulnerable. I'd say RE2, because William's mutated form (G) would definitely give Dante a bigger run for his money than Nemesis.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
DreadnoughtDT;254906 said:
I dunno, actually. I'm stuck between RE3 and RE2, because they both have antagonists that are pretty much invulnerable. I'd say RE2, because William's mutated form (G) would definitely give Dante a bigger run for his money than Nemesis.

Hmm, okay. I will consider including Resident Evil 2 in my fan fiction. Perhaps I should include Resident Evil 5 since I want to create an epic battle between Dante and Wesker. However, my imagination skills are low. :lol:

Anyone else who is reading this fan fiction, please give suggestions on which game should Dante appear next in my fan fiction. Be it RE5, RE3, RE2, etc. :)

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
A.W.E.S.O.M.E. M.A.N.

I have been reading this since you made Chapter one, but i never got to comment it.

You got to keep this coming :D.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The crazy demon;254925 said:
A.W.E.S.O.M.E. M.A.N.

I have been reading this since you made Chapter one, but i never got to comment it.

You got to keep this coming :D.

Oh, thanks for being a good reader.^_^

If you don't mind, please give me suggestions on which games should I include in my fan fiction Resident Devil: Dante Chronicles. Be it RE5, RE3, RE2, or others. If possible, not RE4.:D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The crazy demon;256593 said:
RE 5, from what i heard RE4 is the best and i support that.

Yes, I agree. Resident Evil 4 is the best Resident Evil game, with great story, characters, voice acting, and etc. I think I should include RE5 in my RE: DC, because personally, I think RE5's story is a bit... flawed.

Chapter 5 will be posted on Friday.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 5 - Exterminate Venus!

Dante and Jill had entered the Jungle Room, and Jill was surprised to see what was inside of the Jungle Room.

The Jungle Room was a near-exact replica of a jungle, complete with an artificial lake. No animals can be seen, but the plants survived in the room due to an artificial sunlight emitter from the ceiling of that room. The room was large in size, easily as big as a shopping complex.

"No way... It takes a lot of high technology to make it. Only Umbrella Corp. is able to do this." said Jill.

"Umbrella?" asked Dante.

"A mega company that runs worldwide. That company has major participation in military, computers, pharmaceuticals, and other areas. That is the only company I know that had this kind of technology." said Jill.

"Interesting. However, we gotta kill Venus as soon as possible. Let's move." said Dante.

"Roger." replied Jill.

Both of them readied their firearms, and went together to search for Venus, and to kill it. However, a few moments later, multiple Death Hunters appeared in front of them.

"Crap! They know we are here!" said Jill.

"About time. I am getting bored with this creepy silence..." said Dante.

Dante armed with his Rebellion.

"Time to get busy! Get down, Jill!" said Dante.

Jill ducked, and Dante started to dash towards one of the Death Hunters, and kill it by thrusting the Rebellion on its chest. He threw the dead Death Hunter to a pile of Death Hunters and they are thrown to the air.

"Hope you guys like this!" said Dante.

Dante took out his signature Ebony and Ivory, and fired them in a rapid succession on every Death Hunter in the air, killing them. However, a Death Hunter suddenly ambushed Dante from behind, impaling its claws on Dante's back. Jill shrieked.

"Oh my god! Dante!!!" shouted Jill.

"No chance in hell you can kill me with that!" said Dante.

Dante kicked the Death Hunter from behind, thrown up in the air. Dante quickly impaled the Death Hunter with his Rebellion, as payback. The Death Hunter was dead.

"Oh my... Dante, you are hurt!" said Jill.

"No matter. It heals quickly. See..." said Dante.

Dante's wounds healed quickly. His rapid healing factor is bestowed upon him thanks to his demonic blood.

"That was fast... How did you..." asked Jill.

"It was magic." said Dante.

"You lied."

"Indeed. Let's find and kill that overgrown reptile."

Jill was about to ask Dante again about his fast healed wounds, but ignored it and proceed to find Venus.

They had reached the middle of the Jungle Room, which has a very large empty space with piles of huge rocks. No water, no plants, nothing except for empty ground and rocks.

"There is nothing here." said Jill.

"Yeah... Damn!" said Dante.

A large creature came out from the ground, sending both Dante and Jill airborne, and the large rocks as well. Dante quickly used a rock to jump again on air to catch Jill. Both of them landed safely, but Jill was unconscious as she was hit by a rock. He jumped, and went to the second floor of the side of the Jungle Room. He put Jill in a room, sealed the exit from any zombies or Death Hunters and went to confront the large Death Hunter. The large creature was a very large Death Hunter, with several differences.

It has rocks at its legs and arms, and only the main body is organic. The head of the large Death Hunter has more lizard features compared to the smaller ones, and it has more larger fangs. It has a large tail, made of rocks as well. Although it's gender cannot be identified, it has a very rough, threatening female demonic voice.

"I AM VENUS! SO YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KILLED MY BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!!! HOW DARE YOU KILLED THEM!!!" said Venus.

"Now that's what I call a big lizard. Care to get smashed with my boot for being annoying?" mocked Dante.

"HOW DARE OF YOU TO MOCK ME!? I, THE BEST CREATION OF MR. A!? I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL SUFFER WITH AGONY!!!" said Venus.

Venus roared loudly, and started to lunge his hand towards Dante. Dante dodged, and climbed his back. Dante tried to slash Venus's back, which is a weak spot. However, it was no success.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! MY SKIN IS HARDER THAN STEEL, MORTAL!!!" said Venus.

Venus shrugged Dante off, and knocked him down.

"This sucks. My sword does not work against him." said Dante.

Dante used his Ebony and Ivory to fire at Venus, but it doesn't seem to work.

"HAHAHAHA! MORTAL, YOUR ATTACKS ARE USELESS!!!" said Venus.

Venus pummeled the ground, creating tremors which caused the ground to split and became uneven. Venus telepathically lifted the rocks on air, and hurled them towards Dante, which he dodged skillfully. From what Dante observed, Venus was adept in earth elemental.

"Damn it. Wait, if I am not mistaken, the overgrown lizards are weak to fire. All right!" said Dante.

Dante jumped to Venus's face, and stabbed one of its eye with Rebellion to blind it for a moment.

"ARGHHHH!!!!!" shrieked Venus.

Dante took the chance and went to the room Jill was located, and took a flamethrower unit.

Dante equipped the flamethrower, and went to face Venus again, who was blinded on one eye.

"HOW DARE YOU!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!!!" said Venus.

"I don't think so. Take this!!!" said Dante.

Dante used the flamethrower on Venus' main body, and the giant creature shrieked in pain. It seems that Venus was weak against fire as well.

"WARGHHHHH!!!!" shrieked Venus.

However, Dante was distracted as several sneaky Death Hunters attacked Dante from the back, and one of them took the flamethrower.

"WELL DONE, MY CHILD!!! USE THE FLAMETHROWER AND BURN HIM ALIVE!!!" commanded Venus.

The Death Hunter used the flamethrower on Dante, and Dante was burned alive.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THIS IS FOR WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY CHILDREN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA..." shouted Venus.

Suddenly, a violent explosion came from Dante, which destroyed the Death Hunters surrounding him. Dante stood up, and he has become alternate self. His demon form. His demon form was completely different from his human form, complete with black wings, red and black skin. The only thing you can see from his previously human form was his silver hair, which was stood up, like he was shocked by a powerful electric current. He was still covered with flames from the flamethrower used by a Death Hunter.

"WHAT!!? YOU ARE NOT HUMAN!!!" said Venus.

"INDEED, I AM NOT. TIME TO DIE!!!" said Dante, in a demonic voice.

Dante shot a large fireball towards Venus, and Venus was damaged greatly. Then, he proceeded to use his Rebellion and threw it like a boomerang. The Rebellion changed to larger size, engulfed in flames, and sliced through Venus in half. Venus has been defeated, and Dante reverted to his human form.

"YOU... ARE A DEMON..." said Venus.

"How did you know about that? Don't tell me..." asked Dante.

"I AM ONE... AS WELL. I WAS CAPTURED, AND EXPERIMENTED BY MR. A, AND I WAS INJECTED WITH MIXTURE OF A HUNTER DNA AND THE NEW T-VIRUS... THUS, I BECAME LIKE THIS, AND I WAS GIVEN A NEW NAME: VENUS. I AM THE ONE WHO BREED THE DEATH HUNTERS, AND THEY ARE MY CHILDREN." said Venus.

"Where did Mr. A captured you?" asked Dante.

"I... DO NOT KNOW. I DO... NOT REMEMBER... ASK HIM YOURSELF." said Venus.

"Fine."

Dante left Venus, but suddenly Venus stopped him.

"WAIT." said Venus.

"What now?" asked Dante.

"TAKE... MY POWER... IT WILL BE... USEFUL... FOR YOU... IN MANY DANGERS AHEAD..." said Venus.

Venus faded into a glowing orange orb, and went inside of Dante. Suddenly, solid, rocky, and cool looking gauntlets and boots appeared magically on Dante's hands and feet.

Dante suddenly pummeled the ground lightly, creating huge shockwaves and tremors. Then, Dante lifted multiple rocks telepathically, and threw them to a distance. Dante was impressed with this new Devils Arm, and kept it.

A dirtied, messy note was found where Venus's body last appeared.

He read the note:

"
Gaia

I do not expect that Gaia is a tough demon to capture. She is a powerful devil that can manipulate the elemental of earth to her wish. I have tried capturing her a few times already, but I was unable to do so due to her powerful magic powers. Although she is small, her powers are not to underestimated. Thus, I was forced to seal her using forbidden demonic seals, and bring her along to this timeline to experiment her. Since she was sealed, I have decided to inject her with a high concentration of the new T-Virus, a Hunter DNA, and other substances.

As a result, she mutated, become a different demon that is similar to the Hunters that was scrapped a few days ago, only that it resembles more on Death Hunters. She has a reproductive system which allows her to lay eggs of Death Hunters, and this brings benefit to Brandon and his team for profit and research. Thus, I put her in the Jungle Room secretly, and wait to see what events will unfold. As I expected, Gaia becomes bigger, and is the queen of the Death Hunters. Only after a few days that Brandon and his team noticed that there is a strange Death Hunter lurking there, and laying eggs. And when they asked what should be her name, my only answer is this. Venus.

My plans are going smoothly. My partner will be pleased to see that the Death Hunters are profitable investment, as well with other demon experiments.

Written by: Mr. A.

"

-------------------

This chapter is inspired by DreadnaughtDT's ideas.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
YAY THIS IS GOOD.

Man and good to see that you used a similar DT to the one Dante has in DMC2, is one of the most best looking DT in history.

Top Bottom