• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Devil: Dante Chronicles

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Introduction

Dante is on his way to buy a pizza, but suddenly he is warped to a foreign mansion by an unknown force. The mansion is filled with scary creatures, with zombies and other monsters running around. Along the way, he met a group of elite police officers, known as S.T.A.R.S., who are also investigating the mansion.
--------------------------------------------------------------

That's the introduction. This fan fiction will be some sort of cross over of Devil May Cry and Resident Evil. It is my imagination, which is "What if Dante is in Resident Evil's world?". In my opinion, Dante kicks any crazy zombies asses no matter what.:)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Resident Evil

Mission 1: Save the S.T.A.R.S!

Dante finished his last job of slaying demons in an unknown part of Europe. He went back to his office, Devil May Cry, and is about to order pizzas, but an unknown force suddenly teleport him to a bizarre mansion...

Dante woke up in front of a mansion's front doors, with his weapons intact.

"Urghh... Where the hell I am now?" said Dante dizzily.

Dante looked around his surroundings.

"There is a mansion here... Huh!?" said Dante.

There are sounds of gunfire, came from nearby area. Dante went quickly to see what is happening.

Dante ran to the source of the sound, and saw a group of police officers shooting some weird looking dogs. They looked more demonic than normal dogs, and they looked more vicious.

"Gotta give a hand there." said Dante.

Dante readied his dual handguns, Ebony and Ivory, and shot against those weird dogs. The weird dogs are dead, and the police officers were saved.

"Thank you for your help, sir. You saved our lives." said by a brunette, who was wearing a beret.

"You saved our lives. Thanks." said by a man who is wearing sunglasses.

There are four police officers. One is a woman, and the rest are man.

"No problem. Need some target practices, after all. Who are you guys?" asked Dante.

"We are S.T.A.R.S, an elite police unit in Raccoon City. My team, Alpha Team was sent here to investigate this area for some unexplained murders and also to rendezvous with Bravo Team. I am Albert Wesker, this is Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield and Barry Burton." explained by the man who was wearing sunglasses.

"Hi, glad that you saved our lives. Chris is the name." said by a young man.

"Same here, I'm Barry." said by an elder, but tough looking man.

They shook hands with Dante, which Dante happily did it.

"So, where the hell I am now? What is this mansion?" asked Dante again.

"You are in Arklay Mountains. This is the suspected area where those murders happened. The mansion is an abandoned estate of Spencer's, the CEO of Umbrella Corporation." said Jill.

"Barry, Chris. Dispose those dogs and see if there is any other suvivors." ordered Wesker.

They complied with Wesker's order, and went to dispose those dogs. Jill started asking Dante a question.

"So, who are you? A survivor?" asked Jill.

Dante thought for a while, and decided that not to reveal his demonic lineage.

"Dante. A mercenary. Gotta admit, I'm lost here from my travels. Until I met you guys." replied Dante.

Jill felt suspicious, and asked Wesker something while leaving Dante showing off his guns.

"Captain, should we bring him along? After all, he is a civilian." asked Jill.

Wesker thought for a while, and replied to Jill's question.

"He is after all, a lost man. We need every assets we can get. We nearly died because of these weird dogs. Luckily, this man, Dante saved our lives with his excellent shooting skills. What do you think, Valentine?" asked Wesker.

Jill still remained suspicious with Dante.

"But, Captain... Don't you think this man is suspicious?" asked Jill again.

Wesker waved off his right hand to disagree with Jill's suspicions.

"No. Regardless, we need to keep moving on." said Wesker.

Wesker walked to Dante.

"Mr. Dante. We need your assistance in this investigation, as your showed your expert marksmanship as a mercenary. Will you help us?" asked Wesker.

Dante thought for a while, and gave an answer.

"What's the payment, glasses man? I'm not an average mercenary, and don't expect cheap services." asked Dante.

Wesker smiled slightly.

"5000 dollars." replied Wesker.

Dante pondered for a while, and came to his own decision.

"Deal. Pay me after this mission is done." agreed Dante.

Wesker shook hands with Dante, while Chris and Barry returned.

"Captain, we have encountered more of those undead dogs! We gotta move it!" shouted Chris, while wielding a handgun.

"How many!?" asked Wesker.

"Around 30 of them!" said Barry, who was wielding his revolver.

"Blast... Move to the mansion now!" ordered Wesker.

They have moved inside the mansion, but Dante remained there.

"Heh... This is a piece of cake." said Dante, while wielding his guns.

The dogs have arrived, but someone pulled Dante's arm. It was Jill.

"Are you insane!? Go inside the mansion now!" shouted Jill.

Dante grunted, but complied with Jill's order and they have entered the mansion together. What is the secret of this mansion, ant what are waiting for the rest of the S.T.A.R.S. and Dante?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 2: Explore The Mansion!

Dante went inside to the mansion along with Jill, Barry, Chris and Wesker. The mansion was huge inside, with expensive antiques and stuff decorated in the room that makes it grand. There was a large stairs in the middle of the hall, and several doors in it.

All of them are exhausted of running away from the undead dogs, except Dante.

"That was close..." said Jill.

"Yeah... What the hell are those dogs!? I shot them few times at the head, and they won't go down!" said Chris.

All of the S.T.A.R.S member recovered from their exhaustion, and trying to compose themselves.

"It seems those beasts are undead. It takes more than 4 or 5 shots to the head to kill them." said Wesker.

Barry reloaded his signature revolver, and proceed to ask Wesker.

"What should we do, Captain?" asked Barry.

"We should split up and explore this mansion. Any findings or clues for the cases should be reported immediately." said Wesker.

"Good idea, Captain." replied Chris.

"Who we should split up with, Captain?" asked Jill.

Wesker thought for a while, and found the solution.

"Valentine, you team up with Mr. Dante and search the west wing of the mansion. Chris, you search the east wing. Barry, you search the north wing. I will be exploring the second floor for clues too." complied Wesker.

"Got it." said Chris.

"Roger that, Captain." said Barry.

Chris and Barry went to the assigned directions of the mansion, while Wesker went up the stairs. Only Jill and Dante left.

"Well, let's get this show on the road." said Dante.

"Let's go, Mr. Dante." said Jill.

"It's Dante. I don't like people calling me mister. Feels like I am old." replied Dante.

"Right." replied Jill.

Jill and Dante went to the west wing of the mansion, and entered the door leading there. In the west wing, there are several rooms. Jill was armed with her handgun and searched a room with Dante.

"So, Jill. What exactly we are looking around for?" asked Dante.

"For clues of the mysterious murders, Dante. And we need to find the Bravo Team, who were lost near to this mansion." answered Jill while looking at the drawers for clues.

"What murders? Care to explain?" asked Dante again.

Jill stopped searching the drawers and looked at Dante.

"There were some weird murders happening at this mountain. Several bodies were slashed violently, and some were bitten to death. I can guess the undead dogs did it, but it is weird that the dogs killed them since it is rare for dogs to be murderous... We were supposed to meet the Bravo Team here, but we lost communication with them." explained Jill while walking out from the room.

"Well, no point pondering about that. We gotta keep moving if we need to crack the case." said Dante.

"I agree, let's... Ah!" shouted Jill.

There was someone lying on the far side of hallway. Jill ran to it to check on it, leaving Dante alone in the room's entrance.

"Hey, are you all right... AH!!!" shouted Jill again.

The person suddenly attacked Jill from the ground, but Jill evaded it. Jill shot several shots to the arms and legs.

"That should do it..." said Jill.

But the person was still moving. No ordinary human can move after having their arms and legs shot.

"What the..." said Jill.

Jill dropped to the ground, shocked as to what happened. The person went to Jill and tried to bite her. Jill tried to struggle, but to no success.

Suddenly, a shot was fired. The person who was trying to bite Jill was dead. Jill looked back, and saw Dante shot the person to death. Jill stood up, pushing the body, lying on the ground.

"Thank you for saving my life... What is that? Is he..." thanked Jill.

"Seems this guy was undead too. A shot to the head is the only way to kill it." said Dante.

Dante crouched and checked the body.

"Looks like this guy was bitten. Have a look at it." said Dante.

Jill did the same and checked on the body.

"You are right... He was bitten, and it is not an animal bite... But a..." said Jill.

Dante nodded.

"A human bite. Guess this guy became a zombie by bitten by another zombie." finished Dante.

Both of them stood up.

"Does this mean there are more of them!?" asked Jill.

"Probably. We gotta get our backs covered." said Dante.

Dante and Jill armed themselves with their firearms and proceeded to explore the mansion's west wing.

Meanwhile, in a secret location...

An unknown man shrouded with darkness of the room was standing in a room full of surveillance computers, and the cameras were watching the S.T.A.R.S members.

"Hahaha... All of you have walked to my trap!" laughed by the unknown man.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I can't wait to see the battle against the Tyrant T-002. Dante's gonna have a run for his money fighting THAT thing!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Thanks for reading this fan fiction, people. Hopefully I will update this ASAP. Oh yeah, some original contents from the first Resident Evil game will be changed for this cross over fan fiction, but the core storyline will remain the same. :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DeviRyuuD;203180 said:
Awesome, but, i`ve a question, what about Rebellion, does Dante have it with him? o_O

He probably does, but it seems that everything so far has only needed E&I to kill. He'll probably use it to kill "bosses" like Yawn, Plant 42, and of course, Tyrant T-002. :D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 3: Search The Mansion!

Dante and Jill continued to search the rooms, while armed. They cannot be afford to be careless, as zombies were lurking everywhere in the mansion.

Jill stopped walking in a room, which Dante followed suit.

"I need to contact Chris and Captain Wesker. Can you stand guard for me?" asked Jill.

Dante smirked.

"It's gonna cost you." said Dante.

Jill scoffed and tried to contact Chris via radio, while Dante stand guard for her.

"Chris, do you read me?" asked Jill.

"I read you. Is something the matter?" asked Chris.

"We found a hostile in one of the rooms, and apparently it is a zombie. Do not get bitten by them. You will become one of these guys too if you are not careful." said Jill.

"Oh, you found one of them too? Barry and I just killed a few of them. Body shots do not work. You need to shoot in the head." said Chris.

"Seen that. Dante here just saved my life." replied Jill.

"Oh, really? He must be a good shooter." said Chris.

"Yeah. Did you contact Captain Wesker?" asked Jill.

"I did, but no response. We gotta search for Bravo Team. The weird thing is, I haven't found one. Proceed with caution, Jill." said Chris.

"Same to you, Chris." said Jill.

Jill turned off his radio. She turned around and saw that Dante was lying on the bed.

"Man, how long you are going to talk to people in radio?" said Dante.

"Sorry. Let's go." said Jill.

Dante and Jill continue their search for 30 minutes, and found a door that is labeled "Research Room".

"Should we check this room?" asked Jill.

"Whatever, lady." said Dante.

"It's Miss Valentine, Dante." corrected Jill.

"Whatever. Just open the door." said Dante.

Jill opened the door, and both of them entered the room with their firearms held.

The research room was a clean, white room, with many high technology equipments. There was a report on the desk.

"It is a report... Do you want to read it, Dante?" asked Jill.

"Sorry, I am not a reading type of guy." replied Dante.

"Well, I read it. It says here...:" Said Jill.

"
Researcher's Notes 1 - T-Virus Adaptation

What a success!!! T-Virus is a very profitable B.O.W.. The virus infects any animals in a very fast rate, and it allows them to mutate to different forms when they are injected with high concentrated doses of the virus.

Our new experiments, codenamed Gigas and Death Hunters, are very successful. Gigas is a huge gorilla injected with high concentration of T-Virus, and while there are no much difference between it's original form, it's strength has grown tremendously. However, it is too dangerous to breed more Gigas as the one we had is wild and uncontrollable, so we decided to lock it in a highly secured prison room with electric traps around. We also use an auto-tranquilizer machine to keep it locked down, with extra locks on it's hands and legs. The locks are made of special metal that is nearly unbreakable. But if somehow he is able to break the locks, then God help us all.

Death Hunters are a hybrid of a female human ovum and Reptilian DNA, and injected with a new version of T-Virus. The hybrid is a success. It has reptilian features like lizard's body, but able to stand up, walk and run like a human. So far, Death Hunters show high intelligence and they are able to adapt in any environment. There are few dozens of them, but we kept them in a different room than Gigas' room for precaution. The Death Hunters showed high agility, and considerable strength as well. However, they have moderate endurance, since they can be brought down by gunfire. They are now locked down in Jungle Room, but if somehow none of us are able to check in their rooms, that means trouble is near.

Every researchers need to check in their ID cards to keep every experiments to be kept locked in place for every 48 hours.This includes Gigas, Death Hunters, and other failed experiments security locks. This includes the previous Hunters and infected dogs. If somehow one of us fail to do so, we are in deep trouble. Every security locks for the experiments will be unlocked and all hell breaks loose. We can't afford that to happen.

We have a huge contributor for this research center. He contributed quite a lot of money to Umbrella, and poured all his resources to this B.O.W. research. He even changed the T-Virus to become more efficient than the previous versions. Thanks to him, our research is going smoothly. No one knows what is his name, but he told us to call him 'A'. Pretty enigmatic, if you ask me.

Hopefully, we will be able to sell enough B.O.W.s to cover up the research costs. Gigas and Death Hunters are our most profitable B.O.W.s, with massive demands from other countries.

Signed by: Dr. Brandon

"

Jill stopped reading it, horrified after reading it.

"There are monsters in this mansion? What kind of mansion is this?" asked by horrified Jill.

"A research center... Now that's what I am talking about. More monsters." said Dante.

"We gotta meet up with others! They have to know about this!" said Jill.

"Okay, but first, we gotta clean up this room. They are coming." said Dante.

Several zombies broke through the windows of the research room, and a few humanoid reptiles came from the front door. They were black skinned, red eyes, tough hide, and huge claws. They were the Death Hunters.

"Let's kick ass!" said Dante.

The battle ensues...

Meanwhile, in the same secret location...

"Hahahaha!!! I have never thought that the Death Hunters are effective B.O.W.s." said by the first unknown man.

"It is." said by the second unknown man.

A second unknown man walked towards the first unknown man, covered by the darkness.

"Oh, Mr. A. Your experiments are a success. Are there more of them Death Hunters?" asked by the first unknown man.

"Of course. A few dozens are on your disposal." said by the second unknown man.

"What about the failed experiment on the lower floors? Should we use it too?" asked by the first unknown man.

"It is not advised to do so. It is uncontrollable." said by the second unknown man.

"Understood. Soon, I will have everything!!!" said by the first unknown man.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Damn man! Thought you dropped this project!

So, the difference between the Death Hunters and normal Hunters is their gender/maneuverability? Cool. :cool:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey, got a suggestion. Just something to tickle your fancy, really.

What if Dante manages to "tame" one of the Death Hunters? XD Would make for some interesting events later. XP

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
DreadnoughtDT;254268 said:
Damn man! Thought you dropped this project!

So, the difference between the Death Hunters and normal Hunters is their gender/maneuverability? Cool. :cool:

Well, I already planned to drop this since months ago since there are lack of readers. However, I have already finished writing chapter 3 about 3 months ago, and I felt it is a waste to not submit it. I will see how this is going on, and will continue if I have more readers on this.

DreadnoughtDT;254274 said:
Hey, got a suggestion. Just something to tickle your fancy, really.

What if Dante manages to "tame" one of the Death Hunters? XD Would make for some interesting events later. XP

Probably I will do that, thanks for your suggestion.

And thanks again for those who read this fan fiction. :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, don't drop it. I've been loyally waiting for an update for months.

And besides, looks like you got a lot of people who like your work. ^_^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Thanks, everyone. I have edited a few stuffs at the Researcher's Notes - T-Virus Adaptation (The security locks part). I will continue putting files in future chapters to explain more background for this fan fiction.

Top Bottom