• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Devil: Dante Chronicles

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
DreadnoughtDT;261331 said:
WOOT, new part = awesome, as usual. :D

Thanks a lot. :D:D:D:D

Check page 2 of this thread, at Chapter 5. I have acknowledged your ideas as inspiration of that chapter, particularly the part of having Dante 'tame' Death Hunters, but I had Dante tamed the mother, by making 'her' become Dante's Devils Arm. :lol: So sorry that I can't implement your idea as much as possible, but your idea particularly gave me inspirations to include Devils Arm in my fan fiction. Hope you will understand that.

NOTE: I have posted Chapter 8 last week, but it went unnoticed for days. Nevertheless, I posted chapter 9 today. :D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Thanks everyone. :D I have noticed that I did not put a file about Gigas' demonic powers origins. Added at the last part of Chapter 9. :D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Due to some problems, I will only be able to post new chapters starting next week only.

There is a possibility that I will not make another RE story in this fanfiction featuring Dante as the guest star, like I said previously. Chances are I will end this fanfiction within 9 or 10 more chapters for the first Resident Evil game.

After I complete this, I will start to continue writing my current Kingdom Hearts fanfiction, and a Code Geass fanfiction.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 10 - Unveil Mr. A's Identity!

Dante has defeated Gigas, and proceeded to follow Chris's trail to the Master Room. After 10 minutes of running, he has reached the Master Room. Dante entered the room, but there was nobody in the room. The two Master Keys are in place, but the lockdown has not been disabled.

"Where the hell is Chris?" said Dante.

As Dante was about to use the console to disable the lockdown, a voice came out from the monitor at Dante's back.

"Welcome, son of Sparda." said by the mysterious voice.

Dante looked back at the monitor, but no image can be seen, except static.

"Who the hell are you?" said Dante.

"I am Mr. A. I have been following your devil hunting activities back in our world closely. As I have expected, you are truly stronger than the most devils, even your father himself." said Mr. A.

"Well, I'm flattered. So you are the sucker who has been experimenting with those freaks around?"

"Indeed, I am. Marvelous creatures, aren't they?"

"..."

"They are still more experiments that you haven't fought, and I think they will kill you easily if you are not careful. Hehehehe."

"Stop the creepy laugh. What the hell you want from me?"

"Ah, rebellious as I have heard from the rumours... I want you to fight the rest of experiments in this mansion, and collect samples for me."

"I politely decline your stupid request, since I don't take orders from guys like you."

"Ah, that is where you are mistaken. Have a look here..."

The monitor produced an image, and it shows Chris, Jill, Barry, and Rebecca tied up in a room. The four of them have tapes sealing their mouths.

"What the..." said Dante.

"My accomplice has did this to make sure you follow our orders willingly. I guess that you will never harm humans, do you?" asked Mr. A.

"Damn... Where is that guy who wear the sunglasses? Don't tell me..."

"Correct. Albert Wesker is my companion. Both of us have been working on experiments between devils and animals. And I must say, I am impressed with his biological research."

"So he is the traitor that the other guy said back there..."

"Correct again. Wesker joined S.T.A.R.S. to find guinea pigs for this little game, under Umbrella's order, along with me."

"... Show yourself, you freak!"

"... I see. Well then..."

Another image came out from the monitor, and shows a man with black, slicked hair, moustache, and he was smoking a cigar.

"I am Arius. The owner of Uroboros corporation." said Mr. A.

"Uroboros... That is the the company that research devils and humans for experiments back in our world." said Dante.

"You are well informed. I have stumbled to this world by accidentally conjured a demonic portal. Instead of going back to my place, I went to this world. This is where I am able to perfect my experiments, since the technology here are much more advanced back in our world. I can move freely between our world and this world. My goal is to control the Demon World and Human World back in our world and become a god there!"

"Well, too bad since I am going to stop you now!"

Dante was about to walk away, until Arius said something.

"Not so fast, Devil Hunter. If you do that, then I will kill the four hostages without hesitation."

Dante stopped, and glared at the monitor.

"What the hell you want, Arius?" said Dante.

"Like I said before, destroy my experiments and collect their samples. By doing so, the hostages will be released." said Arius.

"How the hell I know that you will keep your word?"

"You are in no position to negotiate, unfortunately. And the clock is ticking. I give you three hours."

An image was shown in the monitor, it shows an extremely large shark, with some demonic features.

"You will find this creature in the Aqua Ring, below the Residence area. The name's Neptune, and I am sure that your skills are more than enough to kill it."

Dante looked at the image, and shot the monitor with his Ebony.

"You better keep your words, Arius, or I am going to kill you."

Dante left the room, and proceeded to find Neptune in the Aqua Ring.

Top Bottom