• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Requesting a music, book and film review thread

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Oh, okay. The Phantarch is a legendary being that is under the direct influence of Dagda Samildanac (the swift sure hand) and is the only being in posession of the song of Albion. The only power strong enough to destroy the contents of Uffern (the great pit).:D

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
So is this going to be or is this going to go whoosh down the crapper?! :lol: :lol: Only kiddin', but yeah, are we going to do this?

Dark Drakan

Admin
KoRn_Dowwg666;31124 said:
So is this going to be or is this going to go whoosh down the crapper?! :lol: :lol: Only kiddin', but yeah, are we going to do this?

Details will be spoken about ;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
It is funny though, because I was just about to write a review on all the games (that have been released of cpurse) in the DMC series just before this thread came out, and I have a funny feeling that Josh can read minds :|

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Lady_0989;31020 said:
Is it the guy on your sig?:huh: :unsure:

No it's the guy in my avatar.;)

KoRn_Dowwg666;31128 said:
It is funny though, because I was just about to write a review on all the games (that have been released of cpurse) in the DMC series just before this thread came out, and I have a funny feeling that Josh can read minds :|

I am partially psychic.:D

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
The Phantarch;31139 said:
I am partially psychic.:D

AaaaaAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAaaaaaaaa
aaaAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa
aaaa....

*deep breath*

....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAah!

Okay I am done. Now, about this idea...

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Oooooooookay?:\

The extent of my abilities is dreaming parts of upcoming films: So far I've dreamt parts of Dreamcatcher, Pan's Labyrinth and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, about five years before they came out! That's the lord's truth I'll tell you now!:D

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Yeah, I sometimes have those dreams. I dream things or events which happen the next day, and when it happens I feel really weird and funny lol :p

Anywhom, let us get back on topic ;)

Top Bottom