• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Requesting a music, book and film review thread

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I was just thinking wouldn't it be cool if we had a sub-forum on general discussion to write full reviews on our favourite albums, films and books.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
That sounds like a pretty cool idea to me. Nice one, Phantarch. ;)

I was also considering creating a forum dedicated to the posting of Devil May Cry game reviews by members. All of the best reviews would be added to its very own section on the main site with full credit to the author.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Thanks, I'm also a member of www.sputnikmusic.com and have wrote one full review and put my opinions down on several albums. That's where my idea came from.

also perhaps sub categories of Rock, Pop, Punk, Indie/Alt Rock, Rap and other music.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
devilmaycry;30748 said:
I was also considering creating a forum dedicated to the posting of Devil May Cry game reviews by members. All of the best reviews would be added to its very own section on the main site with full credit to the author.

That is funny, for I was about to say the same thing....:|

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
The Phantarch;30818 said:
Thanks^_^

Hm? where's that quote from KoRn?:huh:

Huh? I don't understand, all I was saying was that I was going to write and post a review on Devil May Cry here before I read this, just found it a bit of a coincidence, that's all ;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
That's exactly what I had in mind.

1 question though, do you have to end every post with the same two smilies?

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Oh ha ha ha sorry didnt notice, i kinda just click two really fast so i dont pay attention:D :lol:
Is that better?;)

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Back to subject i :wub: this idea and i believe that if people helped and put time and energy into the project that the site would greatly benefit from it:lol: ;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Lady_0989;30978 said:
Back to subject i :wub: this idea and i believe that if people helped and put time and energy into the project that the site would greatly benefit from it:lol: ;)

I agree, but why are you laughing?

Top Bottom