• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

replace lead son of sparda

who should replace dante if it ever happens

• vergil

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • nero

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yeah that pic is way wierd.
Though.... I think Nero will do quite a good job though I hate his taunts.
Slam dunk! Get lost! Crack!....
So dumb!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Seriously! Nero lives in 4tuna. How the hell does he know what a slam dunk is? I didn't see any basketball courts in 4tuna. And it doesn't look like a place with Tvs.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Nah, then that would just be...well like you said using Dante's old taunts. Do we really want that. Nero is Nero, he should have his own lines, perhaps some better ones then the ones he has now.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yeah, having Dantes taunts will bring back the old times... good old times of DMC3...
Though his taunts are annoying. Once I watched a video gameplay of DMC4... and he used crack and get lost a million times in 3 minutes!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Seriously! Dude we've must have seen the same video, but then again i've seen a few videos were thats all he saids. I wanted to stab Dante in DMC3 for costantly saying, "Blast off!" But thats my fault because that was like the only cool move I knew at that time. That drawbridge scene reminded me of something Dante might do, like when he was getting ready to shoot the doors at Temin-ni-gru.

But he's not Dante! ><

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
But he looks like Dante.
He maybe a reincarnation of Dante or Vergil if you think of it that way.
They had to make the lead person of this game someone who looks like Dante or Vergil. White hair, black&red coat, cool guns and sword.
You know all that stuff.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well it would be impossible to be a reincarnation of Dante. And if he was a reincarnation of Vergil then I would have to jump off of Mt. Fuji because that would mean Vergil died a lame a$$ death.

I believe it was to get us use to Nero. (The looks) Dispite his hair color being inhumain, it must be the arm.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
But there is too much going on about that stupid arm!!!
Why cant they just say that the arm is a clue??
What if the arm has nothing to do with the game??

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Excuse me but the arm IS the game:p
When you play as Nero, not only you must use it since you cannot afford to lose much vitality - remember no Devil Trigger to restore health with Nero - but also to access many places. The hand is the main reason why DMC4 was transfered on the PS3 instead of PS2.;)

But if you mean for the storyline, just wait for the game, we shouldn't know its darker secrets before we buy it;)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
*Sigh*
Why do they have to make us suffer?
Ive seen on Gamespy.com the release date and its TBA 2007.
Also they have some really cool pics on Nero and Dante battle art.
I got the one next to my name though from IGN.
And about the game and the arm, sorry, I was just exaggerating over the whole thing.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Vergilissexy;47337 said:
Well it would be impossible to be a reincarnation of Dante. And if he was a reincarnation of Vergil then I would have to jump off of Mt. Fuji because that would mean Vergil died a lame a$$ death.

I believe it was to get us use to Nero. (The looks) Dispite his hair color being inhumain, it must be the arm.
i'll jump with ya.:lol:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
True:p but

Continually reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed, please wait an appropriate amount of time before replying to your own topic in order to raise it to the top of the 'latest posts' lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom