• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

replace lead son of sparda

who should replace dante if it ever happens

• vergil

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • nero

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
ok if dante was replace by whom would you whather replace him nero(the new kid)or vergil(the cold hearted son of sparda) chose

p.s. if some one would plz put a pole up

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dante cannot be replaced no matter what.
But if he had to, lets say for one game, Vergil would be the right choice.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yeah, but thats how they're making it sound with this whole Nero thing. >_>

I agree Dante can not be replaced, and neither can Vergil for that matter. Thats probably why alot of people dislike Nero already. They feel that Nero is trying to replace the twins. (Or atleast capcom is trying to replace the twins with him.) Thats why he is soppose to resemble them both.

But just like you said, IF Dante was replaced, it should be Vergil.

morrigan

What they can do for Dante's replacing... Kill him? Foolish, isn't it? So Dante can be replaced only by... Dante.You must add him to the poll.

I'd like to see the game with Vergil. But it'll be not DMC yet.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
morrigan;46916 said:
What they can do for Dante's replacing... Kill him? Foolish, isn't it? So Dante can be replaced only by... Dante.You must add him to the poll.

I'd like to see the game with Vergil. But it'll be not DMC yet.
if they did replace him for any reason it would probly be becase he had a kid wich i personly dont see him being a father and or him giveing up on demon slaying

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
True, after the 1st one, I expected another title with Dante's kid as a Devil Hunter.
But now this does not seem likely to happen..

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
idk you know how sneaky those ppl at capcom are ther almost as sneaky as the ppl that make the mgs games so thers still a chance he has a kid inless it kappend like this thers no other way hes haveing a kid dante got freaky one night at a party and well lets not go ther

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Got freaky at a party one night XD! But yeah, Dante even said himself that demon slaying is what he lives for, so I don't see him giving it up. And this may sound dumb, but I sorta see the twins worried about having kids and a wife.

Seeing what happend to their mother, simply for being the wife of Sparda. And who knows what may have happend to the twins during the time they were seperated. And how annoiying must it be for them that EVERYTIME they're near a demon they have to hear,"SON OF SPARDA ROOOOOAAAAAR DIIIEEEE!!! Sparda did this to me so YOU die!" I don't know about you guys, but that seems unfair to me. Don't you think the twins are ****ed about paying for their father's actions? You think they want the same for their kids? Would they not be worried about their wives being slashed into pieces everytime they dropped their guard for even a second?

Poor Sparda twins. ):

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, ya never will know if Nero is that bad.
I mean, I dont really like him but we can give him a chance, right?
Besides, I heard he has Dantes DMC3 attitude.
That should be cool.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Vergilissexy;46957 said:
Got freaky at a party one night XD! But yeah, Dante even said himself that demon slaying is what he lives for, so I don't see him giving it up. And this may sound dumb, but I sorta see the twins worried about having kids and a wife.

Seeing what happend to their mother, simply for being the wife of Sparda. And who knows what may have happend to the twins during the time they were seperated. And how annoiying must it be for them that EVERYTIME they're near a demon they have to hear,"SON OF SPARDA ROOOOOAAAAAR DIIIEEEE!!! Sparda did this to me so YOU die!" I don't know about you guys, but that seems unfair to me. Don't you think the twins are ****ed about paying for their father's actions? You think they want the same for their kids? Would they not be worried about their wives being slashed into pieces everytime they dropped their guard for even a second?

Poor Sparda twins. ):
i see where your geting at but still my party thing might happen he gets drunk then puff 9 mounths later but thers still a chance he'll have kids yes and ther is a chance that dante will be replaced becase you see what they did with him and nero i even read in a gameinformer magazine that dante was geting kinda boring to some ppl and they need something new so thers a big chance thers to choses for capcom replace dante or stop makeing devil may cry games (plz dont)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Pfft! Boring to who? Probably just another moron like in PSU3. I've have never heard anyone say they were tired of Dante, and I know ALOT of DMC fans.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Vergilissexy;47003 said:
Pfft! Boring to who? Probably just another moron like in PSU3. I've have never heard anyone say they were tired of Dante, and I know ALOT of DMC fans.
well they said that and dante is yeaster days newqs they didnt put it like that but if i could find that book again i would be more then happy to put it word for word for you

Arwen

Lost Soul
The only way Dante would be replaced is if he died trying to close the demon world. Like Sparda did.
It's a hard vote really. I don't really see Vergil changing into a demon hunter and I don't see Nero being a demon hunter like Dante either. But if I had to choose I would say Vergil.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Sephiroth;47061 said:
well they said that and dante is yeaster days newqs they didnt put it like that but if i could find that book again i would be more then happy to put it word for word for you

After reading that ******** in PSU3 mag I don't know to believe any mag articles now. >_>

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
After all magazines say what the editor or the one who wrote the article want.
In PS2M they were sure that Nero is Vergil, and even had a picture of him in which they had - maybe with photoshop attached Nero's hair.
Magazines speculate a lot, and without telling. With this is for example Nero was indeed Vergil - that magazine would take credit for being the only one who wrote that. So yes they are not the best things to trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom