• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Remember the conseling group?

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I wasn't on yesterday, but I just read Bringerofchaos's "Why am I crazy" thread.:dry:

We have a social group dedicated to posting things like that.

So why is it NOT ONE OF YOU brought it up?:mad:

Seriously, if it had been posted in the counseling group it would have been dealt with respectfully.

Please use the feature more, or I'll feel like I made the group for nothing.:dry:

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^I know, I just thought that the events that precceded the posting could have been avoided in the coulsiling room...

Sir Psycho No 6

To be honest no GAMES forum needs a counselling group. That's just one big lolocaust right there.

And that thread (which i just read) was basically a cry for attention by BoC and someone telling him that's he shouldn't be asking for sympathy on here.

Plus he's obviously not crazy because he tells people he is for the attention, if he really was he'd be clever enough not to let people know unless he wanted to end up taking medication/being sent to the looney bin.
No offense BoC, i like you an' all but i've seen this kind of stuff happen laods of times before on forums and real life - someone's gets popular then they try to get some kind of attention out of the group by making themselves sound unique.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Sir Psycho No 6;117513 said:
To be honest no GAMES forum needs a counselling group. That's just one big lolocaust right there.

And that thread (which i just read) was basically a cry for attention by BoC and someone telling him that's he shouldn't be asking for sympathy on here.

Plus he's obviously not crazy because he tells people he is for the attention, if he really was he'd be clever enough not to let people know unless he wanted to end up taking medication/being sent to the looney bin.
No offense BoC, i like you an' all but i've seen this kind of stuff happen laods of times before on forums and real life - someone's gets popular then they try to get some kind of attention out of the group by making themselves sound unique.

You don't know the backstory as to why the group exists noob, but yhea we shouldn't need it.

But I maintain it because I want to help people and so far we have done a good job.

Sir Psycho No 6

Black Angel;117525 said:
^Did you really take offence to that?

If you are new here I will call you a noob, thats just a given.

I was going to give the rolling eyes smilie in the post to show i was mocking you but i was just too lazy.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^O.K.

That is all I need, a smack in the back of the head on occasion if I am being stupid.

But yhea, I invited Bringer to the group.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
The group wasnt made for proper cousenling, just as a place where you can go for a little advice, i have used it, and its memebers. And i know that you can PM people if you dont want it to go public. But it wasnt made to sort out huge issuses, or anything life changing.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Vauxchen;117604 said:
The group wasnt made for proper cousenling, just as a place where you can go for a little advice, i have used it, and its memebers. And i know that you can PM people if you dont want it to go public. But it wasnt made to sort out huge issuses, or anything life changing.

The dude has a point. The group wasn't going to cure massive stuff... Just give advice. We may not even be able to make someone good about one small thing, let alone deal with what Bringer had put. Us members there try our best, but we shouldn't moan when someone doesn't use us... Or come to us about their troubles. It isn't up to us what they do.

Top Bottom