• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Religion

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hi. Interesting subject. I was christened, so that should make me Christian. But i am actually a methodist. Its just a small sect. And the church of england frowns upon the methodist beliefs.
I dunno the whole thing, and i dunno about methodist beliefs. One thing i do know is that methodists aren't allowed to drink alcohol. (BTW i don't drink.) But i don't go to church or anything.

As for my beliefs. Mine are very... limited...
I believe there is something after death... but as for something 'higher'
i wouldn't like to say.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i live in the U.S.....used to be Catholic, but since grandma died, haven't believed in much....i do hold a theory that all religions are right and all are based around the same spiritual entity/events that were just recoreded differently by different people, resulting in all our various religions....i also believe a person can interpret any religious work in any way, so no one person is right or wrong....i may not have the faith i should, but i do believe something may be out there that we can't explain, like another realm or something...my final belief is that anyone...ANYONE..is entitled to recieve forgiveness and go to a good place if they feel bad about wat they did and ask to be forgiven...many people do have regrets for the things they do...but i do not believe rapists or murders may get that treatment....they are the only special cases who won't be forgiven

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
GamblingGambitCloud;187787 said:
i live in the U.S.....used to be Catholic, but since grandma died, haven't believed in much....i do hold a theory that all religions are right and all are based around the same spiritual entity/events that were just recoreded differently by different people, resulting in all our various religions....i also believe a person can interpret any religious work in any way, so no one person is right or wrong....i may not have the faith i should, but i do believe something may be out there that we can't explain, like another realm or something...my final belief is that anyone...ANYONE..is entitled to recieve forgiveness and go to a good place if they feel bad about wat they did and ask to be forgiven...many people do have regrets for the things they do...but i do not believe rapists or murders may get that treatment....they are the only special cases who won't be forgiven

I agree with that.

Top Bottom