• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red Queen Replica Made and Being Auctioned!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Wow, it looks like the real one in the game.:O Nice find, Keaton.:)

Hey, Keaton. Remember to upgrade the Red Queen with an fuel propellant so that you can use EX attacks to any harassers or criminals when you buy it already. :lol:

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Mhm, looks amazing!
If i had extra cash i`d buy it, it looks lovely!
And there`d be any problems with customs, since Capcom`s releasing it, i doubt anybody`d suspect it for a real weapon =D

If it were a real weapon(without the exceed, lol, asking too much) in the early and/or middle ages, how effective would it actually be? (physics)

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
Wow. It looks like Nero's red queen . That is badass one!
I wish they yamato , rebbelion and sparda's sword!

Chaos Master;178609 said:
Wow, it looks like the real one in the game.:O Nice find, Keaton.:)

Hey, Keaton. Remember to upgrade the Red Queen with an fuel propellant so that you can use EX attacks to any harassers or criminals when you buy it already. :lol:

yeah Always remember that keaton ^_^

Keaton

Premium
Its such an amazing peice of memorabila, and hell yeah I'd put in an Exceed System :D

Shame that I can't afford it, but wow, if I could...I would ^_^

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
seems cheap to be a real sword like that. I mean, an amazing peice of work, and iv seen 500$ swords that didnt look half as good! (and who actually uses them now a days. lol) so i would buy that no problem! im sure the price will get very high on it tho.

Top Bottom