• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rebellion or Force Edge?

Force Edge or Rebellion?

• Force Edge

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Rebellion

Votes: 21 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saosin

King of Games
I've always wondered what people's favorite starter weapon of Dante's is.

So vote for your favorite in the poll, then comment explaining why it is your favorite. The explanation can be as subtle or as detailed as you want it to be. Heck... it doesn't even have to be a reason that makes any sense. XD

My personal favorite is Force Edge, and I like it because it's true form is "Sparda".

[Ugh... "Froce Edge"? <.<;]

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Re: Rebellion or Froce Edge?

Force Edge, because I like it's simpler design and just because it's a normal sword doesn't mean you can't kick ass with it. I did a FE only run once, and it's not too shabby of a weapon.

Saosin

King of Games

IKR! Force Edge, to me, has something about it that just made me like it more than all of the other swords in the series. Even in DMC3 I used the Orignal DMC1 costume to use Force Edge. Even if it was only Rebellion in disguise.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium

Force edge
1 reminds me of de Master sword
2. transforms into Sparda

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!

Wtf?

Wheres Alastor?

Capcom sucks for not putting Alastor in any other game.

aka958

Don't trust people

Esura;291941 said:
Wtf?

Wheres Alastor?

Capcom sucks for not putting Alastor in any other game.

Yeah, I'm asking the same. :\ But it is starting weapons of the game and you don't actually start with Alastor. :p

Alastor is to me easily the best out of them all. That lightning and shock sounds everytime you hit with it was epic. Doing a stinger with manly man voice of Dante and that shock sound... O_O

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate

I chose Rebellion. I think it just suits Dante so much better than the Force Edge. And I think it looks cooler. Not to mention, in DMC1 Dante can't DT while using Force Edge, until the end of the game that is, lame.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie

Force Edge was smaller, looked kind of boring and if I remember right couldn't even do the stinger until it transformed and like wallE said no DT, even in the Sparda form, even after you beat the game and deserve the right to use the rediculously overpowered DT. It is a more significant sword story wise but in terms of gameplay I always thought it was a bit rubbish.

So Rebellion

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

Darth Angelo;292031 said:
Force Edge was smaller, looked kind of boring and if I remember right couldn't even do the stinger until it transformed and like wallE said no DT, even in the Sparda form, even after you beat the game and deserve the right to use the rediculously overpowered DT. It is a more significant sword story wise but in terms of gameplay I always thought it was a bit rubbish.

So Rebellion

Force Edge could use any of the moves that you got for Alastor except those that required Alastor's electric properties.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie

Storm Silves;292688 said:
Force Edge could use any of the moves that you got for Alastor except those that required Alastor's electric properties.

In DMC1 you can't do the stinger or the round trip until it transforms into Sparda I just tried it because I saw that post and was like.

:O*grabs game off shelf*
And yeah even with the moves unlocked with Alastor neither work with Force Edge. Maybe it's a region thing...it better bloody not be though! Because that would suck bigtime..

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
I always loved Rebellion because if its awesome design and moreover it suits Dante's personality really well...its cool, simple but causes lots of damages.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I picked Force Edge, simply because its true form is the Sparda sword. That itself is win enough.

Oh, and it was quoted for truth :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom