• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rebellion or Force Edge?

Force Edge or Rebellion?

• Force Edge

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Rebellion

Votes: 21 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Force Edge... Because Vergil uses it :lol: , and it doesn't look as heavy as Rebellion. And yes, the design is simpler (and thats probably not even a word :lol: ).

Mandy Chan

Dante!! Whoop Whoop!
Rebellion, Its a cool style and it suits Dante perfectly. Plus it was a keep sake from Sparda so.. yeah... XD

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Pardon me cause I think I'm bumping this thread....
But anyway, I prefer Rebellion over FE since chapter 7 in DMC3. When it evolved together with Dante's awakening, one of the most epic DMC moments IMO.
And I know we can't compare the weapons' moves cause they appeared in different games, but the Dante animation in DMC 4 charging the Drive/Overdrive attack with Rebellion was simply awesome.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Saosin;291930 said:
My personal favorite is Force Edge, and I like it because it's true form is "Sparda".

[Ugh... "Froce Edge"? <.<;]

This is basically the same reason why i like the Force Edge more so then the Rebellion.

Its just such a shame that Dante does not get to use the Force Edge's sparda form in any other game after DMC1.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
ToCool74;299343 said:
This is basically the same reason why i like the Force Edge more so then the Rebellion.

Its just such a shame that Dante does not get to use the Force Edge's sparda form in any other game after DMC1.

Trish gets to use it with the exact same controls in DMC2 though which was pretty cool.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Darth Angelo;299366 said:
Trish gets to use it with the exact same controls in DMC2 though which was pretty cool.

Yea i'm aware.:p

But Dante doesn't get to use it in DMC2 which really Pi$$ed me off lol.

Afterwards in DMC3 and DMC4 the Sparda sword appears all through the respective games in its true form and we never get to wield it which sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom