• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Real time strategy games

aka958

Don't trust people
Like warcraft, starcraft and age of empire.

I really like to play these games and watch my epic civilisation get ready for war but it doesn't feel right that after 2 minutes it comes an army instantly destroying everything. What's the fun?
I like the strategy games where you can be at a little ease and not bombard each others in fast speed. Are all real time strategy games like this?
I hate always playing on island maps on starcraft so i can get a little time for preperations before i set out on war.

The game Heroes of might and magic was fun because i had to think about raising my army and prepare for battle with my own business before i even thought about the other players.

KRSkull

Well i always play Rise of Nations it is a good strategy game. in this game you can customize the battle. you can choose the amount of funds, the rush time, in what age you start and what age you end up in, and you can choose how can you achive victory

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Red Alert, Red Alert 2, and Red Alert 3 are good real-time strategy games. Skill, patience, and strategy are needed to win the matches in this game.:)

Keaton

Premium
Age of Empires was a fun game to play, but TBH I don't really have the patience for them ^^ I prefer either TB-RPGs or Real Time Action, the fusion of the two never really gelled with me. ^^

Top Bottom