• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Read and Review Request Thread

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*raises hand* I want to read through this. :) I don't have a ton of time at the moment, but if you are willing to wait a few days to a week I can read it then. @.@

Thank you! ^^ Sure. I can wait. =)

Reactions: Meg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Hi, erm...I hope this is okay to post. A friend of mine isn't a member of these forums (and he's not a big enough DMC fan to join), but he really wants reviews for his fanfiction and I thought I'd be nice and ask around. He's posted it all here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2058491/Ravencroft1972 (fics for Transformers, Zelda, and Harry Potter), but he really wants reviews for this fic in particular: The Blackwing Chronicles (it's a HP fic, rated T, about his OC as the DADA teacher). If anyone decides to review, please be nice; he's just looking for reviews, not concrit. Thanks in advance.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Title: SPIDER-MAN 4 SCRIPT

Fandom/Original Work: Fandom

Description: Two years have passed since Harry's death. Peter and M.J are now happily living together and M.J's acting career finally seems to be getting somewhere. This is all dashed by the attempts of a failed stuntman and hollywood actor by the name of Quentin Beck. Having brought his fair share of goons for hire he successfully steals a valuable piece of military technology and becomes Mysterio. In an attempt to rise to fame as a hero, he further uses his money and resources to use and manipulate a Russian convict by the name of Aleksei Stysevich into becoming The Rhino. The two go on to menace the city and soon rival Spider-Man, becoming dangerous enemies beyond imagination.

Link: http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/spider-man-4-script.15980/

Requested Feedback (Review/Concrit): Review.

Cranberry

Maker of cookies
I would like to forewarn people about a few things first: 1. I have not actually written anything yet 2. I really want to write this, but I don't know if people are tired of reading fanfics based on Nero theories so that feedback would be great if there are people out there willing to read some still. 3. I posted the synopsis in another thread if anyone wants to get a feel for what it will be about there.

Title: Devil May Cry: Vergil's Awakening
Fandom/Original Work: Devil May Cry
Description: My theory\fanfic on what happened to Vergil prior to the events of the DMC series and content.
Link: http://devilmaycry.org/threads/new-theories-about-nero.10264/page-2
Requested Feedback (Review/Concrit): Inbox my if you are interested in reading it and I will get my happy little tail to work. I need to be a little motivated.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well maybe this is mine first whole FanFic i share with community :)

Title:Shadows of Past
Fandom/Original Work:Xover FanFic- FF XIV/DX.
Description:I Just needed this plot bunny to get out from mine mind and share with everyone. Also this is massive Xover of FF XIV and whole Deus Ex series as there will be characters from DX1, DXHR, also some OCs and important people of FFXIV. Whole story conceals: What if Humans before changing into Hyurs and becoming one of Eorzean races been an Cause of Eorzea happening. Can be slight AU
Link:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10283960/1/Shadows-of-past
Requested Feedback (Review/Concrit): I also well need an motivation to keep this one going so If anyone like this is open for read, I update this frequently so project is not abandoned.

DanteTheJester

That devil hunting douche who married a pizza.
Pretty nice thread for people who need reviews. Reply to this and give me a shout if you need a review. Or you can ask me through a message or something. I'll get to it when I can.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hellooooo!
So I want to start revising/rewriting and polishing my DMC fanfic:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5318361/1/I-Hate-Everything-About-You
I need someone willing and able to attack this monster with me. Please note I don't expect anyone to do the hard work FOR me, but any and all critique on grammar, style, voice, spelling and characterisation is welcomed. Really I need another pair of eyes to point out the errors I'm missing.
As incentive... I dunno, whatever you like, I can write you into a scene in the fic if you're a fan or I can alter the course/add details to the plot at your whim, whatever satisfies you. (exception: yaoi. I can't write it.)

Credit will be given in abundance accordingly.

I know this is the review thread but I didn't know where else to put this except for the actual fanfic thread. Which I may do. I'm not sure how many writers actually come read the review thread or how often so I'm pushing it.

Please either PM me or quote me if you're interested.:nailbiting:
Thank you!

The 4th Snake

Content Creator
Is this thread still a thing? I have a recent one.

Title: Devil May Cry: Fortunate Son (unrelated to that Batman story)
Description: My take on Vergil's trip to Fortuna before DMC3
Link: DA - FF.net
Requested Feedback (Review/Concrit): Any, though preferably including observations about my style, storytelling and characterisation ability. I'd appreciate comments on those two links as well if possible.

lorddemolatron

Premium
Title:You can't hide from me
Fandom/Original Work:Fandom( Resident Evil)
Description:Warning : From game universe to ours own. One highschool girl tries to do summon ritual what suppoused to fail but she is in end bonded to one of RE universe villiain, and she see and encounter strange things happening. Well will she run away or give in ?
Link:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11360641/1/You-can-t-hide-from-me
Requested Feedback (Review/Concrit):Any, well thats mine tryout of second M-rated fanfic in making, i would be happy for some support too :)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Hey, everybody! So, I'm not looking to get my entire stories reviewed (unless you want to check them out, in which I will provide links).

What I am looking for are opinions on my synopses--of my novel, "Whispers of Nowhere", and its sequel, "Fall of the Spectrum".

So, here they are. ^^

Whispers of Nowhere:

When Gwen’s father gets home late from work, it’s just another typical night for the museum curator’s daughter. Still, there’s something strange about the artifacts he’s brought home this time, something so unique that she can’t help but touch them…

In a blinding flash, the artifacts are gone…and a mysterious man appears in their place. Only he’s not a man at all; Forneus is a daemon, an intermediary between gods and man—and the guardian of the very artifacts Gwen has just unwittingly sent back to their places of origin around the globe.

Gwen doesn’t get the chance to absorb this before a new figure emerges—and the next thing she knows, she’s being whisked away from the comfort of her home into a world beyond her wildest imaginings.

When she thinks things couldn’t possibly get any more complicated, she’s proven wrong. Because those bizarre artifacts? They were protective seals to a place called Nowhere; a prison realm created by the gods to contain all the malevolent forces Gwen has only heard about in bedtime stories.

Now those very same malevolent forces are on the rampage, intent on revenge against the gods whom imprisoned them—and they don’t care who else gets hurt along the way. Possessing innate powers she can’t even begin to understand, it is up to Gwen, with the help of her two mysterious allies, Forneus and Phenex, to reclaim the lost artifacts before someone far more sinister does…

Fall of the Spectrum:

The search for the artifacts continues in this pulse-pounding sequel to “Whispers of Nowhere”. Gwen, mourning the loss of Phenex shortly after the battle against Iris and Reeves’ combined forces, must push forward and do what is expected of her. Between honing the skills the artifacts have bestowed upon her, and learning more about the Spectrum and those in it, there is little time for grieving—for on the next new moon, the forces of darkness she and her allies so desperately fought against have something sinister planned.

What, no one seems to know. Only that, whatever it is, the Spectrum itself is the target. With Apophis assuming control, revealing himself as the mastermind behind everything that has occurred since Gwen’s adventure began, there is little room for error. If they don’t stop Apophis and his forces from claiming the artifacts for themselves, all will be lost, and the casualties they suffered will have been for nothing.

With the support of both Forneus and the Regulations Force’s Fifth Unit, Gwen finds a burning resolve deep down within herself, one born of the bonds forged between her and those she cares most for—and the desire to never let another life be lost on her behalf again.

Will Gwen be able to help recover the rest of the lost artifacts in time, or will the very realms the High Council has sworn to protect be consigned to oblivion—her world along with them?

lorddemolatron

Premium
Title: Chronicles of Orion Arm Aliance
Fandom/Original Work: well more of Xover fanfiction( fandoms included: Phantasy Star/FF XIV/Transformers/BSG 2003/ME/Deus Ex/Predator/The Expanse)
Description: this one is in reality expanded and better version of one old mine fanfic i wrote but never before released it onto public and well there it comes.
Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11815202/1/Chronicles-of-Orion-Arm-Aliance
Requested Feedback (Review/Concrit): Review and small Concrit too.

tweese

title:
I, My, Me and the Sparda Twins: A Visual Novel

Description: Nurse x Doctor version.
You are a senior Nurse in a Medical-Surgical ward. You can decide on being with either Dante or Vergil.
Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/6475603/chapters/14822665
Requested Feedback (Review/Concrit): let me know what you think and if I shud make more of these short visual novels :3

Top Bottom