• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rated "M" For "Male Fantasy"

Goldsickle

q85LPng.jpg

Now I know why I felt bothered by the character's design...

Not sure how I feel about Devil Male Fantasy 5....

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
The only male fantasy involving Nico is fantasizing a paper bag over her head.

Gray Knight

Are you saying that you dislike Nico because she's a Male Fantasy or that you dislike her because she (slightly) resembles the lady in the right hand picture?

If it's the former I do wonder how you've tolerated this series up to this point. If it's the latter then I suppose I can understand.

Goldsickle

Are you saying that you dislike Nico because she's a Male Fantasy or that you dislike her because she (slightly) resembles the lady in the right hand picture?
I never said I "didn't like" her.
I just said her resemblance to that other lady made me bothered about her character design.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, I'll say it. I don't like her. She is cringy as all hell. The way she says that line about kicking demon ass was just the awful.

Last edited:

HeroOfTime

I personally hate this girl her attitude but i am willing to give them a chance in future trailers to change my mind

Teal

A self-diagnosed misanthrope
I don't even know who that girl you're drawing comparisons to is, but I disliked Nero's sidekick immediately. Most of the lines in the trailer were quite cringy, including Nero's, but hers when combined with her weirdly ethnic Bugs Bunny design and her pseudo-Southern accent really grated my nerves.

As far as female supporting characters go, I don't think they've done better than Kat so far.

Top Bottom