• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rate the games you're playing

Meg

...or have played at some point. Whatever. :lol: Feel free to explain why.

Let's see. I guess I'll just start with these:

Uncharted 2: 10/10 As close to perfect as games get. My all time favorite

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands: 7/10 Short, blah story and voice acting, and little oomph. Its not bad though.

Final Fantasy XIII: 9/10 As much as I want to give it a 10 I can't. There are to many little things that suck. Even though none of them really hurt the game (except the story) giving it a 10 wouldn't be fair. :(

aka958

Don't trust people
Boom Boom Rocket: 10/10
This game's music is wonderful. It may only have 10 songs but everything in it is great! I love to just turn it on, play endurance on Tail Light Sonata, Toccata and Funk, Game over Bethoveen, William Tell Overload, and all the other songs. ^_^

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
...Goddamn.Expect a lot of presonall tastes on this one's entry.

Ys 7 : 10/10
Sengoku BASARA Battle Heroes : 8/10
Macross Ultimate Frontier : 10/10
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep : 10/10
Warriors Orochi : 8/10

Dark Drakan

Admin
Red Dead Redemption 9/10, fantastic story, brilliant voice acting, good length, fun multiplayer, good replayability, free co-op and one of the most engrossing games ive played in a while. No games perfect so i wouldnt give anything a perfect 10/10 but its as close as ive seen for a very long time.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
God of War 3:9/10(Almost perfect but a few little things made the game feel unfinished)
Metal Gear Solid 4:8.9/10(Amazing game,but the cutscenes are just so damn long.)
Dante's Inferno:8/10(Really fun game,however the game felt too much like God of War and also has the same problem I have with G.O.W.3)
No More Heroes 2:8.5(Really dissapointing and short but also really addicting)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Kingdom Hearts series: 10/10 No game series gets more perfect, IMO. I bet BBS and Re:Coded will bump this score up to an eleven. ^_^

Zone of the Enders series: 9/10 I'm hoping that ZOE3 will bump this up to AT LEAST a 9.5.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Dante's Inferno 8/10
I've seen enough clevage to last me a life time

Wii Play 5/10
"Aim your remote at the center of the screen" gets pretty annoying after a while

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^From Dante's inferno?You've seen nothing yet sista!!![Funkey engliech!]

Ahem...New game added here for me.[Wow]

Finally in my hands... :

Ikkitousen Xross Impact - 10/10[Best Arcade style beat'em'up...ever.Not kidding.]

Now here's where I'll get to see splotcha boobs VB!

Keaton

Premium
Well, since I've been busy...

Force Unleashed (Ultimate Sith Edition) - 9/10
Fantastic game, with great story, voice acting and combat.
Let down a bit by its varying difficulty (cake one minute and Master Ninja the next).

The additional content is fun, although don't expect more than an hour to get through them all (unless you're a Trophy junkie).

Batman Arkham Asylum - 9/10
An amazing game, astoinishing fusion of great combat and stealth, beautiful graphics, cliched' comic book story (whatelse) and a solid adaptation for the Dark Knight. Would be 10/10, except the boss fights are unimaginative, boring and repetitve.

InFamous - 9/10
Another great game. An open World with a nice variation in abilities, the story, while cliched' again, really gripped me and the ending just took my breath away! Graphics are chunky at times and sometimes it suffers slow down, but otherwise a must own!

Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands - 8/10
A truly fun pre...uh...seq...urm... INTER-quel for the series.
Gave me more fun in parts than the last three released, a true PoP game. Combat is best it's ever been (not really saying much...) and the new abiltiies add much needed depth to the exploration acrobatics. However, its too short, only a <10 hour campaign (to get all the Trophies) andboss fights are somewhat uninspired. Not worth the full-price new, but well worth £20-30 anyday.

Legend of Zelda - Wind Waker - 10/10
Charming, stunning and compelling.
A magnificent game in all of Zeldas glory.
With beautiful graphics and a well told paced story, this game is a staple of the series, besting (I would argue) even the Legendary Ocarina of Time. Fun and imaginitve boss fights, audio that your ears will fall in love with and a World you can fall into happily!

I'll try and think of some more for later^^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - 10/10, easily the best game I've played on PSP for quite some time, it even tops Dissidia on the scale of awesome. Great storyline, engaging characters, fun gameplay mechanics and the fact that you get to BUILD your OWN METAL GEAR makes it even more awesome.

Voice acting is an utter treat too, everything is done as well and to as top-notch a standard as you could expect from a Hideo Kojima game, big budget title for a tiny system, as such, for a PSP game the graphics are top notch, seriously, everything about this game screams a REAL AAA title for Sony's little hand held device.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Keaton;251973 said:
Well, since I've been busy...

Force Unleashed (Ultimate Sith Edition) - 9/10
Fantastic game, with great story, voice acting and combat.
Let down a bit by its varying difficulty (cake one minute and Master Ninja the next).

The additional content is fun, although don't expect more than an hour to get through them all (unless you're a Trophy junkie).

Batman Arkham Asylum - 9/10
An amazing game, astoinishing fusion of great combat and stealth, beautiful graphics, cliched' comic book story (whatelse) and a solid adaptation for the Dark Knight. Would be 10/10, except the boss fights are unimaginative, boring and repetitve.

InFamous - 9/10
Another great game. An open World with a nice variation in abilities, the story, while cliched' again, really gripped me and the ending just took my breath away! Graphics are chunky at times and sometimes it suffers slow down, but otherwise a must own!

Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands - 8/10
A truly fun pre...uh...seq...urm... INTER-quel for the series.
Gave me more fun in parts than the last three released, a true PoP game. Combat is best it's ever been (not really saying much...) and the new abiltiies add much needed depth to the exploration acrobatics. However, its too short, only a <10 hour campaign (to get all the Trophies) andboss fights are somewhat uninspired. Not worth the full-price new, but well worth £20-30 anyday.

Legend of Zelda - Wind Waker - 10/10
Charming, stunning and compelling.
A magnificent game in all of Zeldas glory.
With beautiful graphics and a well told paced story, this game is a staple of the series, besting (I would argue) even the Legendary Ocarina of Time. Fun and imaginitve boss fights, audio that your ears will fall in love with and a World you can fall into happily!

I'll try and think of some more for later^^

Is USE any different from the normal TFU in terms of story?

Also it's midquel for PoP.:p

And just got my hands on :

*Drum roll*

Ys 3 Oath in Felgana - PSP : 8/10

This series never ceases to amaze me.With only 20 people working on it[which the whole company btw o_O] they keep giving us quality games.Bravo I say.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Final Fantasy X - 9/10. Great gameplay, touching story, awesome characters, good voice acting, fantastic music. However, it is kinda linear, with a minimap and pointer to your next destination.

Red Dead Redemption - 9/10. Superb gameplay, an engaging story, memorable characters, solid voice acting, and good old Western music. Some minor glitches and bugs will appear in the game, but will not detract yourself from playing it.

Keaton

Premium
Devil Bane;252279 said:
Is USE any different from the normal TFU in terms of story?

Also it's midquel for PoP.:p

The only difference between regular and USE is that it includes all the DLC. Otherwise no change.

Midquel eh? I'll have to remember that one =P

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Bayonetta - 5/10

I've avoided it until now. I don't like her - she has a stupid accent and I just can't get into the game at all. I wish I could. :(

Meg

Modnation Racers- 8/10 super cute! I love racing with the Dante mod i made :wub:

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Prince of persia the forgotten sands 6/10 because its short and the combat system sucks , and the game doesn't seem good with Assassin's Creed engine

Keaton

Premium
Ebony;252697 said:
Bayonetta - 5/10

I've avoided it until now. I don't like her - she has a stupid accent and I just can't get into the game at all. I wish I could. :(

Wow! That surprises me, I thought Bayonetta was an amazing game...damn near flawless 10/10 ^^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Castlevania order of ecclesia 7/10
I prefer Portrait of Ruin. Its just not the same without a whip.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Keaton;253132 said:
Wow! That surprises me, I thought Bayonetta was an amazing game...damn near flawless 10/10 ^^

That I have to agree upon. Bayonetta is an awesome game. Possibly one of the best female heroine I have ever played, next to Lara Croft. Well developed, addicting gameplay, etc. That game should be given 10/10 or 9/10, but for Xbox 360 version only. About the PS3 version, I am not sure what score should be given, since it had a lot of problems, like long loading times.

Top Bottom