• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

randomest guy ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
im board im board cuz when i am on theres no one on with a replie on my thread or a veiw instead im board im board
......(please read this in the snow wight worker song)......(this is random) an astonishing true story..a must see..LOL!!.....(seriously its true:()

Meg

i got the joke. but really demon genral, people are busy. you can't expect people to drop everything to post in your threads the second you post them. waiting for a respond is annoying, but that's how it is on a forum.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
meg is right demon if you want to look response everytime you look the forum is better that you play smothing in the meantime

Keaton

Premium
Board eh? Well I suggest nailing yourself to something *boom tish*
God, I am BORED, must be to do the boom tish thing.

As the previous posters accurately stated, a forum is a community, and more often than not we have real lives to contend with before posting here. Plus, due to timezones and other issues you may or may not be online at the same time as the rest of the community.

Patience is a virtue, respond to threads that have new posts then go browse the internet a while and check back ;)

But, please refrain from making (seemingly) topic-less threads.
Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom