• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Random DMC Stuff

berto

I Saw the Devil
Not everything deserves it’s own thread but should still have a place to go. Well, why not put it all in one place.

Let’s start with some classic theater:

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Here's my contribution
it_was_so_obvious____how_could_we_not_see_it___by_dragonswordking2012-davtp8j.png

Lil Dante Vert

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

two cool amvs that i found back in high school. The second is "take a look around" from limp bizket (theme song for mission impossible 2)

Last edited:

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Wait! Is that the dude that has an album called Devil May Cry?
No that's The Weekend. This dude is Lil Uzi Vert. He did the song XO life. The one that goes
"Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge"

berto

I Saw the Devil
No that's The Weekend. This dude is Lil Uzi Vert. He did the song XO life. The one that goes
"Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead
Push me to the edge"
No, not that. There is an album by a rapper named Donnie Darko called Devil May Cry. Totally different from the song by the Weekend.
Warning: Contains Adult Language.

I remember someone posting this a while back, I just forgot it existed.

Apparently a scrapped script for the DMC movie.
Weird...
It's time to look at another video game movie that never came to fruition. This time it's the Capcom series Devil May Cry. Written in 2006 and based on one of my favorite game series of all time, the Devil May Cry script is an interesting read that started off slow for me but ended up exceeding expectations to a point. We are now on Patreon! If you want to support the show head over to www.patreon.com/shelved and check out all of our awesome rewards and see how you can support the podcast! If you want to send in any questions or comments you can send them to [email protected]. you can follow us on Twitter and Instagram @shelvedpodcast. Be sure to rate and review the show on iTunes. Music: The Jazz Piano - Bensound.com

Big Chill - Devil May Cry [Prod. XIV]
Warning: Explicit Lyrics.

berto

I Saw the Devil
DYUvjv6UMAEkCzv.jpg

DYUvjv6VQAAmmrW.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom