• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Raid your favourite game/anime wardrobe!

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
My friend and I always complain that game/anime characters always have the most awesome outfits and they don’t make anything as nice or unusual (unless you’re a skilful cosplayer) in real life. So, I thought I would start this thread to see what kind of outfits you would love to wear strolling through town and such.

Here’s one of mine:

Leanne from Resonance of Fate
DSC02124-1.jpg

I took it on my mobile ‘cos there are different styles so it was easier than looking on the net

It’s super cute, smart and I love the colour and I can see this being sold anywhere since it’s not outrageous. And it looks nice and warm to wear in winter. Not sure about the gun holster though…
So what outfits would you love to wear?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
screenshot_102119_thumb_wide620.jpg
either the sopot elite leader armour.....KWAH!!!! I LOVE THE LOOK OF IT!!!!
or:
fg.jpg
the nnotech enhanced elite soldier suit....fire!!!
and i know this isn't a costume but i must mention:
images
the sopot battle armour

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Hmmm, you may be asked to remove your helmet if you go into a shop wearing those.

I'm sure you don't need a pic for this since you all should now her but:

lady2.jpg

I want those boots, damn it!

And Yuna from FFX-2. Terrible game but the girly girl in me loved the clothes XD

250px-FFX-2_YunaArtwork.jpg

I would love this if it were a tad less... slutty :/

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I love Rikku's hair in X-2 I like the little bows she got on her arms too. You know, FFX was just awesome for female outfits. I can't imagine it being comfortable but-

Lulu.jpg

I love the trim on the hem and the sleeves.

*Is jelly over your Lady boots*
I saw a pair of Doc Martins that were similar to them but they cost like £100 :(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^ *Sees the clevage* yup, it's all coming back to me now.... although it is a nice outfit.

Mine are brown and they've got A huuuuuuuuuuuuuge zip up the sides... i can't remember what my boots cost... all i know is, Tilly likes to sleep on the box. :p I haven't worn them for a while
I thought Lady's boots were red... ? Ah well...

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
^ *Sees the clevage* yup, it's all coming back to me now.... although it is a nice outfit.

Mine are brown and they've got A huuuuuuuuuuuuuge zip up the sides... i can't remember what my boots cost... all i know is, Tilly likes to sleep on the box. :p I haven't worn them for a while
I thought Lady's boots were red... ? Ah well...

I always thought they were red too. The Doc Martins I saw were bright red. Maybe it's the pic but I'm sure they looked different in-game.

Off topic: Take a photo of Tilly in it! XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I always thought they were red too. The Doc Martins I saw were bright red. Maybe it's the pic but I'm sure they looked different in-game.

Off topic: Take a photo of Tilly in it! XD

I will do when she decides to stop sleeping in my sock drawer :p

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I always will, without any question of doubt whatsoever, think that Alucard is rocking the most swag of any anime character ever with this outfit.

Hellsing_Alucard_by_BakaSteamBoat.jpg

Oh yeah and while we're at it, an obvious one judging by my avatar.
Give me Adam Jensen's full outfit. Christ I'll even take the augments if that's what it takes. I just want that damn jacket, floral pattern and all.

1870361-adam.jpg

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
The guys need some more outfits (and I'm surprised at myself for not posting this sooner since it the most epic coat ever):

Vergil_3.jpg

Can't beilve how much detail they put into that coat, even on the under layer, pretty gold/brown patterns! :3

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I can't believe I forgot about Aqua! I lover her out fit. I like Ven's too, kinda funky ^_^

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
black knight pendragon (the guy in black on the left)
15-2dde3edc741.jpg

and i also like his tiger cat thing
images

Top Bottom