• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Raid your favourite game/anime wardrobe!

ZeroLove

I would LOVE to get an Organisation XIII coat! They are so cool! Since Kingdom Hearts 2 I love random zippers all over the place on clothing. I sometimes sew some zippers onto my clothes just for the look of it. XD

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
I would LOVE to get an Organisation XIII coat! They are so cool! Since Kingdom Hearts 2 I love random zippers all over the place on clothing. I sometimes sew some zippers onto my clothes just for the look of it. XD
random zippers ftw xD

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Portgas%2BD.%2BAce%2B4.jpg

2 Things.
1:I need that freaking hat.
2:I need to work out some more so I can look like that.
MK2011_Scorpion.png

Dat Armor.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I would steal honey from a beehive 2 wear a combination of Nero's outfit and Organization 13's hood coat. God I would love that. Plus add Digimon style goggles. Oh yeah!!

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Geez, everyone loves Orginization 13's coats o.o Anyways, I would love to have Hatsune Miku's clothes and the school uniforms from Vampire Knight ^_^

Autumn

Welcome to my world....

Not just random zippers. Impractically HUGE random zippers XD

Captain Ren

Tribble
Org 13 coats? i got mine already :p same for Gene's coat and Bang Shishigami's outfit...

Beside that, being quite simple, Francis York morgan's suit means a lot to me. Then, i really like Ky(guilty gear), Nightmare (soul calibur). Some outfits from Fist of the North Star are quite nice. Cant say more since Kenshiro change clothes pretty much each volumes. maybe even more... After that, im quite cluless for now.

since its been mentionned, Stuff from Resonnace of Fate is Win.
Aqua is moar win (saw some sexy cosplay during the year so....)

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I admit.... I already have this costume lol. The jacket is so badass ^_^ And alot of people wanted my jacket too o_O
re5-albert-wesker.jpg

Because Gir is EPIC!
Gir-1.jpg

And last picture for now.....
grandmarshal.jpg

........... Because I want that F***ing HAT!!!!! lol

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
@DMCXGD: I love Ciel's dress, (he looks much cuter as a girl than a boy, how's that for freaky). How I wish we could still wear things like that, if I had the money I would arrange a Masquerade... ah...

Since we're on the topic:

Sebastian-sebastian-michaelis-7986239-576-393.jpg

He looks really creepy on the left.. but you know what they say:

"Every girl's crazy for a sharp dressed man!"

^____^

Top Bottom