• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question on DMD mode

Enma47

Hey im not sure what they are called but the grim reapers with the black smoke around them. Those are the only enemies in DMD that i have a hard time beating. does anyone have a good strategy for beating these guys? thanks

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
For Nero, level 3 Charge Shot is your best pal. Along with DB while in DT when they are vulnerable.

For Dante, use Pandora to your heart;s content ^_^

FuumaMonou

Yeah, with Nero the best idea is Charge Shot 3. Also try and Buster or Snatch some of their cloak away when ever possible.

For Dante, I actually never use Pandora. Personally, I charge up Coyote-A and get close up in the air and just blow their cloak away with that. I guess either works well.

neoLogy!

Get close to them and buster them. Then, start snatching and busting, while pressing the Gun Button (X for 360) Easier done in automatic :p

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Yeah when I get the cloak away from one of the nasty big ones I DT then buster them while trying to get as many swords into them as I can. Best to try and get rid of them on the first go. They are a serious pain when they summon those..things to get you.:dry: but on DMD I dont think I ever managed to kill them on the first vulnerable attack. I ended up running away from those horrible laser things and trying to finish it off with a charge shot.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yeah in DMD, Fausts seem to raise a shield around them if they take much damage. While they have this shield they unleash their lasers and it's a pain to deal with them no matter the gun you use.

Keaton

Premium
Tony_Redgrave;78524 said:
Yeah in DMD, Fausts seem to raise a shield around them if they take much damage. While they have this shield they unleash their lasers and it's a pain to deal with them no matter the gun you use.

Thats the only major problem with them, when they do this just dodge, charge your weapons (firearms and get your REV's up) for when they lose their cloak :D

aka958

Don't trust people
that sounds EVIL.... those are easy anyway.... only hard thing is if you do the secret mission there you go on Platforms.... i always fell off.... with help from our loving pandora i fixed them :D not with shooting... you all know what i mean :D

Keaton

Premium
LOL I never thought of using the god-pod lol

I started the platforms, ran onto the second one (tile) then retreated back to solid ground and KO'd them there in safety lol, its damn near impossible otherwise (although Trickster+Lucifer combo works well for travelling long air distances :D Tricker techniques as far as possible, then Lucifer Forward and Attack while in the air :D

Top Bottom