• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question about DMC 4 Special Edition PC port

scionicspectre

Yo the best I have right now is a PS3 USB controller but then again I don't know how it configure it..

I haven't done this in a while, but this tutorial seems legit. Feel free to Google "Scarlet Crush Productions PS3 Controller" to research things a bit more. If you don't have bluetooth, you may have issues finding an alternative method of connection.

If you have a DualShock 4 laying around, however, DS4Windows is a far more preferable option (and the controller is awesome for DMC).

Last edited:

incneet

I'll show how to use the power!!!
I was thinking about the framerate if they will change that because if you enable vsync, the distortion of the air is horrible and I felt flat game, you feel the game more "heavy". The game without activating the vsync is 120fps which makes the game really smooth, you feel the game, even with tearing. But if you turn on, that is heavier game and distortion of Dante's sword is not beautiful as the 120fps.

I stayed a long time, looking for a way to disable this lock 120fps, as it appears in the benchmark without limits ... Lucas Infernal Works created a mods that leaves the game without frame limits, but when tested was not what I expected, some moves, trisckster style, do not perform properly.

apmLXwV.jpg
zlQ5MN7.jpg

Khundy

Berserker
Yo the best I have right now is a PS3 USB controller but then again I don't know how it configure it..
If you're using this method make sure that your ps3 is unplugged otherwise every time you try and sync to the pc it will just turn on your ps3 and not work

Top Bottom