• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Public DMC RP: Shadow Rising

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Cain went quiet as an eerie breeze swept through, he didn't like the feel of this so called "breeze" passing by.

"Yeah, mabye you're right Dante...let's get go West though," he pointed over in the bush. "Let's be quick to do so as well, Xevnas is right...someone is coming." He held tighter onto his spellbook. I don't want to use my magic but if I have no other choice...I will accept the consequences

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
For hours Shia kept standing lonely in the temple spying the little group in the water mirror when suddenly she felt a sudden irresistible pain in her head and fell on her knees.

"This is how you should be in front of me... bowing!!" a hard and plain voice echoed in the temple.

Feeling her knees trembling, Shia managed to keep her balance.

"Master is that you?? oh master I am..."

The voice interupted "You are as weak as those three...you do not deserve the powers I gave you!!" As those word were said a fierce pain trapped Shia that made her fell on the ground..

Crying out of pain "awwwh... Mighty master I beg you!!

"I own you Shia!! And now I want you to protect the temples... Get rid of all strangers!!"

The pain seemed to erase as Shia could now manage to get back on her knees. She was scared but she knew that the pain her master made feel were for her own good.

"Your greatness I shall get rid of those who bother you and offer you their souls...your presence made me more than good."

Shai waited for an answer but nothing echoed from the walls. She quickly went back to the water mirror and watched the three fellows with a sad expression on her face.

With a serene tone she murmured "I am coming sooner than you think to your party Mr.white hair...death's in the air!! Then she quickly traced her way to the three characters, East or west Shia was confident that she will find them.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
A tree branch snapped in the distance, Cain swivled around. His eyes scanned the tree tops, there was no strong wind present to break a branch. He swallowed nervously, Cain fingered the hilt of his whip making sure it was still strapped to his hip.

"I have a feeling we're being tracked and I don't think when we meet up with this 'thing' we are going to get a very warm welcome..." he trailed off into a whisper. "Let's press forward and pray we find shelter before 'it' finds us."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas smirked. "Whatever is following us obviously does not realize how powerful we are." He said confidently.

Dante suddenly stopped walking and slashed the fog with his sword. As the fog parted, it revealed a large, darkened temple made from black and purple stones. At the front was a heavy metal door, with a picture of a spider with a scorpion's tail on the front. "We're here." Dante said, sheathing Rebellion.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
"So I see, wait...what is that on the door?" Cain rushed forward and examined design, the cool metal met his finger tips.

"This insignia is of a Phantom." he stated. "It could very well possibly mean that this temple is swarming with Phantoms."

Cain turned around and looked at the pair. "Are we ready?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"There's only one." Dante said in a sure of himself tone.

"And you know how...?" Xevnas said. The thought of fighting multiple Phantoms made his scales itch.

"The insignia right next to the pictogram, that little squiggly thing." Dante said, pointing. "It means one."

OOC: I'll be playing all the minor villains, so that includes the memory enemies inside the temples.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
As the group enters the temple they come across a figure killing The demons in the room.
"Too easy" he says In a dark cold voice.
"I assume you're Dante. Correct?" he says turning around facing The white haired demon slayer.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
"How can you be so sure Dante?" Cain asked. "There's no way you can tell unless..." Cain trailed off, uneasily looking up at Dante. "Unless you've fought one before."

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
"Very interesting Dante...you truly are something," Cain smirked. He turned around to face the heavy iron doors. "Shall we?" Cain pushed on them, proceeding to open them.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dante ran up and kicked the doors, bending them at the point of impact and breaking the old, rusted hinges.

"We could've gone in quietly..." Xevnas muttered, stepping into the extremely dark temple. The only light source was the lanterns on the walls.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
As the group enters the temple they come across a figure killing The demons in the room.
"I assume you're Dante. Correct?" he says turning around facing The white haired demon slayer.
ooc: sorry about posting this too early the first time =(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DarkKnight1000;283989 said:
ooc: sorry about posting this too early the first time =(

There's just one thing wrong with your post, and that's the fact that the temple is already entirely empty. They aren't inhabited by demons, instead they're inhabited by the occupants memories put into physical form.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's fine, don't worry about it. I think your character should show up after Memory Phantom has nearly defeated Dante, Cain, and Xevnas. (that's how powerful Memory Phantom is going to be.)

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
"Indeed...What a way to get unneeded attention" Cain mumbled. He followed Dante and Xevnas down the dimly lit corridors; seriously wishing his Master, Rinaldo, was by his side instead of the two strangers. I wish I knew what to do about Dante...Master, you never told me much other than to gather a weakness, and since I already know his objective...I don't know whether if he's a friend or foe! Cain sighed, as he opened his spellbook and located a temple map.

"Well...if in any corrlation to other temples, the alter room should be located in the middle of this labyrinth." Cain declared. "And...if any luck," he paused. "We might find our fated 'Phantom'." Cain finished.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
@DarkKnight: Yes, that's about right. Phantom is your kill too. It's just that Dante saw it first.

BIC: Dante nodded. "Either at the altar or the basement." He said. "Phantoms like dark places for some reason."

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
"Right, but first let's check the altar room and make our way down." Cain began leading the way. As they travelled further into the labyrith, the tempature oddly begain to rise. Pulling out his book he looked at where they were located, they were somewhere near the altar.

"Up here!" Cain exclaimed. He ran towards the heavy metal door and opened it. In the middle of the alter there lay a magical relic. "What is that?" he squinted to try and get a better look at the relic.

"Dante, what do you think it might be?" Cain questioned.

Top Bottom