• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PSN 'could' be down until end of May

Dark Drakan

Admin

PlayStation Tokyo spokesperson Shigenori Yoshida said Sony was still "uncertain" when it will get the full PSN service up and running, including the music service Qriocity but they 'plan' to get everything back up and running by May 31st. Originally a partial service was meant to be started back online last weekend but it was postponed after they announced that they were unaware of the extent of the attack on Sony Online Entertainment servers, and we are taking this opportunity to conduct further testing of the incredibly complex system.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, that's a bit irksome. I've been waiting for it to get back up so I can download some FF games...

Meg

I've been waiting patiently out of apathy. I don't need to play online all the time, though I would like to play some KZ3. :( But this is getting sad. I can still be patient, but I've been waiting to get back into KZ3 online for two months now because my school's network is horrible. So I guess I'll have to keep waiting then. :(

aka958

Don't trust people
I'm sure that by may 31st they will announce that they will further postpone making the full PSN service being available.

First it's a minor issue.
Then it's a little bigger one all of a sudden.
Suddenly it's a big one.
Just wait until they announce it's a huge one. .-.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Well, my one friend definately won't like the sound of this one lol. I can live w/o the psn, although it is a bit irksome because I have been wanting to play with a couple friends...

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I heard by my canals that Anonymous will atack PSN again when it restart. Well, Im one of them but for now inactive one.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I heard by my canals that Anonymous will atack PSN again when it restart. Well, Im one of them but for now inactive one.

Apparently the only reason they came to that decision was because following their initial decision to attack them Sony openly referred to them as a "mild annoyance"
Red rag to a bull much? I mean how arrogant can you get?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well I have an hacking history. I hacked Polish BiteFight site where my character werewolf was an admin venegace target,with their help in distracting who is main attacker, some of them was my mentors in hacking guidance :). Also the hack of PSN was an point where I disagreed their tactics, as im PSN member myself. The reason of attack was simple: man nicknamed Geohot was one of us, so when Sony taked him to court, our secret IRC was boomed with venegace plans. After attack I goned intro inactive status, I really disagree this thing.

Top Bottom