• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PS3 loses Katamari to Microsoft?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Is another title about to switch again? It seems Microsoft have got their eyes on signing the next Katamari Damacy game, Beautiful Katamari as an Xbox 360 exclusive. It was announced earlier in the year for BOTH Xbox 360 and the PS3 but according to Level Up an exclusivity deal between Microsoft and Namco Bandai is "very close" to being finalised. Both Bandai and Microsoft have refused to comment and will probably unveil the news at E3 in July.

Read Whole Article Here:

PS3 looses Katamari to Microsoft? - CVG.com

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I think it'll be good to play katamari on the 360, but the playstation is the console that brought the katamari games.
They can't take it off the original console, I think they should release it on both still.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Haven;41403 said:
I think it'll be good to play katamari on the 360, but the playstation is the console that brought the katamari games.
They can't take it off the original console, I think they should release it on both still.

I would agree that it should still be released on both but it seems that its Namco Bandai that are really interested in the exclusive deal themselves.

Top Bottom