• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Proto and Alto Angelos

berto

I Saw the Devil
Does nobody get that I was talking about the face? Why is everyone so focused on the entire thing? I feel like I mentioned that those two neighbors have similar cars and I'm getting responses about how their houses look nothing alike.

Forget the rest of it. I am talking about the face alone. Look at it. Remove the horns and just look at the features it has. No eyes, very prominent teeth, the shape of that head.
maxresdefault.jpg

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Does nobody get that I was talking about the face? Why is everyone so focused on the entire thing? I feel like I mentioned that those two neighbors have similar cars and I'm getting responses about how their houses look nothing alike.

Forget the rest of it. I am talking about the face alone. Look at it. Remove the horns and just look at the features it has. No eyes, very prominent teeth, the shape of that head.
maxresdefault.jpg
No one's arguing they dont look alike (at least not me) just that its not really the defining factor. If two neighbors had cars with many similarities except the wheels were the same as another car instead, you wouldnt say it looks similar to the second car with only the wheels in common but the first one that has everything else in common

Top Bottom