• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

pros of each DMC game - the cons = DMC5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmodaius

I would absolutely love if they had several characters to choose from and play as in DmC5, like they had in DMC2. Lucia still remains as one of my favourite characters of the series, and I loved the fact that I could play as her.
A co-op feature could make it interesting, but I wouldn't want it to affect the main story or gameplay.

I've noticed that the Devil Trigger forms seem to be insect-inspired... I find that a con, but maybe that's just because I hate insects. Dante's Devil form in DMC2 was the best design in my opinion, and I absolutely hated the Devil Trigger forms in DMC3 (which seems to be inspired from the Shin Megami Tensei series). I loved the angelic forms of the bosses in DMC4 and Lucia's harpy-like form as well. Nero's Devil Trigger was a bit odd, somewhat aura-like as Trish's Devil Trigger in DMC2. I'd like to see some more creative forms than just a glow.

I loved the many different weapons you got in DMC3 and would like to see some more of that in DmC5. Nero had his sword and his gun and... that was about it. It was a bit boring, though Dante had some cool weapons in DMC4 (I especially liked the Lucifer).

Devil May Cry always had some interesting and cool bosses, so I'm sure we will get some more cool bosses to see in DmC5 as well. ^^

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
the biggest problem and only problem with DMC3 was that they threw in the Virgil playthrough mode without any effort made since he went dante's storyline which defeats the purpose
Devil may cry 2 needed better storyline reason for dantes change and maybe different weapons
DMC4 wasnt as bad as dmc3 in the playable character department but it only went halfway so next time use seperate character storylines like how they did in birth by sleep or dmc2

Rage

Bout now my only complint for DMC1 is the controls are completely backwards from the rest of the series (if there's a button mapping option, i never found it) rest of the game is still great

DMC2 is..yeah...moving on, on a possitive note, it is my fav dante outfit and wall running is just awesome

DMC3 i was on FF11 mmo hiatus when this came out, ended up picking up the special edition (oh noez!) definetly excellent, i can't really think of any complaints outside vergil's "story mode" being a carbon copy

DMC4 this ones in a odd spot for me, i really enjoy this game but it had alotta faults, pro/con is strangely balanced, any good thing i can say i could say a bad thing about, it's really weird O__o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom