• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Problem with Lucifer.....ugh

AzuleSasuano0889

dmc 4 was a all round great game 4 me i can play it an not get bored 4 weeks pandora 2 me was the best new weapon it got many forms an uses but da worst 2 me was lucifer tho i liked da concept of exploding swords wen ever i use dat weapon i always get hit like he shud b able 2 swing da swords stab a enemy den explode cuz wit any other weapon guns included im dam near untouchable but wit lucifer it neva fails i get hit i think they cud of done better wit the weapon or cud of made a diff weapon all 2gether

Keaton

Premium
Lucifer is possibly the most overpowered weapon available, especially against large enemies such as Mega Scarecrows and bosses.

The key lies in using Pin-Up with DT, once you have a full set of Swords in existance any more swords you create will explode the same number of existing ones.

So, by spamming Pin-Up on someone like Bael you will constantly see your Style guage rise and you will also be dealing HUGE amounts of damage. Also, Devil May Cry 4 has never been about pidgeon holeing yourself with Weapons, its about combining them into useful combos, ie. Using Rebellion to start your assualt on an enemy, Lucifer to deal some heavy damage (explode them all) then use Giglamesh to deliver a killing blow.

Pandoras a fun one though :D

LoGoS

Get Destro'd
AzuleSasuano0889;186108 said:
dmc 4 was a all round great game 4 me i can play it an not get bored 4 weeks pandora 2 me was the best new weapon it got many forms an uses but da worst 2 me was lucifer tho i liked da concept of exploding swords wen ever i use dat weapon i always get hit like he shud b able 2 swing da swords stab a enemy den explode cuz wit any other weapon guns included im dam near untouchable but wit lucifer it neva fails i get hit i think they cud of done better wit the weapon or cud of made a diff weapon all 2gether

Brain hurt from reading

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Also, lucifer is a HUGE aerial combo chainer. When you are in the air attacking the enemy with attacks such as aerial rave with rebellion, switch to lucifer and use that attack that u make the swords explode (called ecstasy if I'm not wrong), when dante does that, he throws a rose forward and if it hits the enemy, he will go upwards. U dont need to have any sword on the enemy to do that.

To reach the enemy, switch to trickster style and use Air Trick to get in front of him. After that continue attacking.
Its a little hard to do that, but when u master it, u can make huge aerial combos, mainly if ur good at jump canceling...

JeanAlex22

i don't use lucifer on large crowds of mobs

i only use lucifer on bosses (except agnus & the savior), chimeras, blitzes & alto angelos

SkyGemini

S'All over but the Crying
AzuleSasuano0889;186108 said:

o_O And the longest sentence with the most incoherent spelling of the day award goes to...

Actually, I find Lucifer to be a cool weapon...it's what got my points rocking on the Savior in mission 18. But not great for crowds, no.

Top Bottom