• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prince of Persia

Choose your Favorite character?

• Total voters

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
WOW, This game isn't any game....this is a special type of all GAMES...^_^

PRINCE OF PERSIA, is my first seen to the Games :cool:

I liked it when i saw it for the first time...wooohoo!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
w2.jpg

and The DARK PRINCE is make me look for him for a long time;)
wallpaper_prince_of_persia_the_t-12.jpg

-------------------------------

and FARAH, is my life
prince-of-persia-3-20050823013731929.jpg

KAILEENA, The Empress of Time
72041_kaileena.jpg

and this game looks very good in PC, Xbox, wii, PSP :cool:

I LOVE PRINCE TOO MUCH :kiss:

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
the seires is brill apart form there goimg to ruin it with the new game which doesnt even have the orginal prince anyway and it looks cartonny

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
I played Prince of Persia - Warrior Within and The Two Thrones and waiting for Prince of Persia - Ghosts of The Past

aka958

Don't trust people
I've played: Prince of persia: sands of time (and it's bonus old prince of persia) a very acrobatic game and it was pretty fun but no good fighting style.

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. what can i say? i loved it! had awesome combat moves and nice exploration and not so you must go there and there and can't go back and explore.

Prince of Persia: the two thrones. actually i started with this game and then i backtracked to warrior within and last sands of time. this game was so fun with the speed kill tactics. i could kill all possible (i really mean possible with that they don't notice you in the beginning cause some saw you immediatly and started fighting) enemies. even those that where 5 or 6 together almost next to each others. cause this was my first Prince of Persia it was my favorite. i completed the game around 6 times. 1 quick speedrun. 1 Killing machine run (don't care about speedkill just slash away). 1 no damage run (i failed somewhere in the middle). and the rest was just speed kill runs.
that's the end to show how fanatic i was in that game.

Ofc i voted for prince cause i did never got the secret ending in warrior within so i didn't really care for kaileena (just killed her). but it would be fun t fight that dark monster also. the dark prince was annoying so i didn't really liked him. so was farah also.

Top Bottom