• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prince of Persia Is Returned:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
For any person who love this series or any Persian person the series is on hold NOT ABANDONED yet there is still a chance that this masterpiece back to life, I'm late for this subject but worth watching this video:

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
If it isn't related to the 2008 PoP game, then I ain't interested.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
@Lain I know you and other people want a sequel to the 2008 game (and after the DLC cliffhanger) but the future is unknown for this game which series will continue or a reboot they will make we should wait and see what feature hold for us.
on a side note let us hope this new Prince of Persia doesn't use microtransactions like other games because it will kill the game and unbalance the upgrade system and progress.
Ubisoft already kills Assassin's Creed with microtransactions and if you want to progress you must grind so hard without throwing your money boy good old days just use a game grinding system to help you without any problem and you can unlock everything now microtransactions kills everything.

Last edited:

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I just hope it’s something to remember since Sands of Time. I wanna see all Zoroastrian legends explored!!!

Kindred Blades should be brought into the new series somehow.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I rather they don't return to Sands of Time as that series had a good end. Them rebooting the series each generation cycle and focusing on a new story was interesting.

people tend to forget Sands of Time was a reboot itself.

Top Bottom