• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pre order your synthetic human asap

Would you buy a synthetic human?

• Total voters

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I went cold when this ad came on tv. Hubby and I had a massive debate - he thought they were advertising contact lenses, I thought the world has finally gone completely mad.
Then I checked out their site.
www.personasynth.co.nz

I totally put an order in.
It looks awesome and just thought I'd share due to the awesomeness.

I feel sorry for the peeps who don't have internet access.
That ad looks legit.

Viper

Premium
Only if I can have a synthetic Dante...

Alas, the video is not available to my country, but even without it my "something is fishy" senses are tingling. Though few months ago it was in the news how some company perfected manufacture of human dolls, and robotics is developing rapidly fast, so you never know... I might spend my retirement being served ice tea by white-haired hottie in red pants.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Only if I can have a synthetic Dante...

Alas, the video is not available to my country, but even without it my "something is fishy" senses are tingling. Though few months ago it was in the news how some company perfected manufacture of human dolls, and robotics is developing rapidly fast, so you never know... I might spend my retirement being served ice tea by white-haired hottie in red pants.
Oh, yeah?! And the blue coat guy?!
There's no enjoyment in ripping off a synthetic spine. I want real bones as trophies.
Fluffy, now you're being nasty!You don't want me to have nightmares, do you?!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Fluffy, now you're being nasty!You don't want me to have nightmares, do you?!

I'm a Predator, I live like a Predator.

ln2pyu.gif

Gel

Premium
Hey on my planet, offering a female a human skull just ripped off the body is like, the ultimate romantic engagement offering.
That's nice! Male beetles usually offer poop to their wives and they love it.

Viper

Premium
:meh:The blue dressed guy will ask you if he is only a half of a man, like he did to the rabbit.
Just tell him that he is not even close and if he strips you'll make him a man. If you know what I mean... *waggles eyebrows* XD

Gel

Premium
:blush:! As if he wasn't already! Someone already did it first.I came too late for that.:frown:

Viper

Premium
:blush:! As if he wasn't already! Someone already did it first.I came too late for that.:frown:
There is still chance for you. Who ever it was, from the way DMC3 Vergil behaves it is clear they made a lousy job.

Gel

Premium
There is still chance for you. Who ever it was, from the way DMC3 Vergil behaves it is clear they made a lousy job.
And who assures you I will do a good job?I put too much hope on my shoulders and that's a kinda heavy...

Viper

Premium
And who assures you I will do a good job?I put too much hope on my shoulders and that's a kinda heavy...
Well... now... you analysed Vergil, that knowledge already puts you at advantage. ^^;

Gel

Premium
Well... now... you analysed Vergil, that knowledge already puts you at advantage. ^^;
And we were completely wrong on that diagnosis!Now I need to cry!:'(

Gel

Premium
Who the heck even cares, just order a synthetic Vergil programmed to be however you want him to be.
But it's not the same thing, babe! The real thing is just better!There is more resistance coming from the real grouch, you know.I love resistant people, just that!

Top Bottom